Zweiundzwanzig

Chile- I

Jeongguk entered the code to Taehyung's apartment, walking in and finding the younger in the kitchen cooking something. The ravenette walked up to him and hugged him from behind causing him to tense up.

"I saw what you sent me, baby boy." Jeongguk said, caressing the younger's waist.

"Is that so?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"I think it's time you get you asked for, yeah?" The older said, voice getting deeper. "Why don't you go in the room and strip for me like the good little whore you are?" He said squeezing the younger's waist, making him whimper before nodding obediently and walking to his room with a red face.

Jeongguk chuckled as he turned off the stove and walked to where the younger was, petting a sleeping Yeontan before closing the door. The raven found Taehyung just how he wanted him and instructed the brunette to get on the bed, as he did so Jeongguk grabbed the chair that was at the desk in the room and positioned it to face the bed before sitting in it, loosening his tie.

"What do you think I should do with you prince? I could've still been in a meeting or someone else could've seen those pictures of you." The young CEO said as he unbuttoned his dress shirt, throwing it to the side."I bet you'd like that wouldn't you baby? Having someone else see you in such a lewd state, doing things that would make even the most shameless of people feel shameful?" The way he was talking to Taehyung did something to the younger. It was as if another side of him was coming to light, a side more submissive, more... desperate to please.

"No sir, m' only shameless for you." Taehyung said submissively.

"Sir, huh? I see that you have more to you than you put out baby boy. Since you're being so obedient, why don't you stretch yourself out for me prince?"

"Yes sir." And with that Taehyung did as he was told, keeping eye contact with the older.

Jeongguk unbuckled his belt as he watched the younger, unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers far just enough to let his erection free from it's restraints. He started stroking his length and Taehyung couldn't help but notice.

"Look at you being such an obedient little slut for me." Jeongguk said, melting the brunette with his words.

"Nngh m' close." Taehyung whimpered.

"Hold it for me baby." The older said as he felt his climax nearing, the brunette watching with hungry eyes.

"Where do you want it baby?" Jeongguk asked, walking up to the younger. The brunette took hold of the older's length, licking his shaft before taking in as much of it as he could. Not long after the older reached his climax and came, the brunette swallowing what he was given before coming off the ravenette's cock with a 'pop'.

"Mm so good." Taehyung slurred, his behavior had slightly surprised the older. He'd never seen Taehyung so submissive.

"Look at you being such a good little slut for me. Do you think you've been good enough to get a reward?" He asked the brunette.

"Yes sir." He answered obediently.

"Beg for it." The ravenette demanded.

"Please daddy fill me up, use me to make you feel good."Taehyung begged, looking up at the older with widened yet submissive eyes.

"I want you face down ass up." Jeongguk said as he stripped himself of remaining clothing. He got behind the younger, aligning himself before in and not not stopping until he'd bottomed out.

"So tight for me baby" Jeongguk grunted, kneading the brunette's ass.

"Nngh so full~" Taehyung moaned as the older bottomed out and started thrusting into him. It didn't take long for the older to turn Taehyung into a mess in his hands, all the younger could do was say incoherent words as he gripped the bed sheets so hard his knuckles turned white.

"M' close- AH" Taehyung slurred,

"Not yet baby boy." He said before changing their position. Taehyung was now on his back with his legs on the older's shoulders as he aggressively thrusted into him hitting his prostate head on.

"Look at you unraveling under me like the good little slut you are." The older said as he admire Taehyung's fucking out state.

"C'mon, cum for me baby" Jeongguk said as he felt himself coming undone as well. They came together, Jeongguk deep inside the brunette. The ravenette pulled out and laid down beside the younger, after the two caught their breaths and came down from they're highs, Jeongguk sat up.

"You did so good baby boy. Let's go take a bath, yeah?' Jeongguk said, earning a tired nod from the younger, he was truly the king of aftercare.

.............................

The kinkiest shit I've written by far- Dragon Tales

Eh I feel like it was pretty mid tho but then again I feel that way about all the smuts I write so eh whateva