Fünfzehn

Just like Jimin had said Taehyung's parents had ended up popping up at Taehyung's house the next day. Luckily he wasn't with Jeongguk that day since the older had a meeting but, today they were going to dinner.

After dinner the two had gone back to Jeongguk's apartment, they were now laying on the bed cuddled up. Taehyung laying his head on top of the ravenette's bare chest as they watched Fight My Way.

"Hey Tae?" Jeongguk said calling the younger's attention as he had his hand under his shirt, rubbing his sides.

"Hm?" Taehyung looking up at the older.

"What would you do if I were to... ask you out?" He asked.

"On a date? I thought that's what we've been doing." Taehyung said.

"Yeah we have, I mean like actually make things official..." The older said, nervously.

"Gguk-" Taehyung said giggling.

"I mean if your fine with where we're at no-" Jeongguk started, Taehyung could hear his heart racing.

"Gguk I would love to make things official. It's just funny because you're usually so confident, now you just seem nervous." Taehyung said giggling.

"Why wouldn't I be nervous babe? I care about this relationship." Jeongguk said.

"Babe? I kinda like the sound of that." The brunette said.

"I bet you do. So official?" The ravenette asked.

"Official- BUT I'm going to need your work schedule." Taehyung said smiling.

"Bet. But why?"Jeongguk asked a little curious.

"So I can bring you lunch because I know you don't eat if often." Taehyung said.

"I-"

"Aht. Don't say anything else, just shut up and kiss me." Taehyung demanded and Jeongguk obeyed, the two separating before it got to heated.

Out of nowhere The ravenette smacked Taehyung's ass harshly, making him yep.

"Just so you know baby boy, I don't like being told to shut up but I'll let it slide this time." The older said, eyes darkening.

"You kinky fuck, what did I get myself into?" Taehyung asked himself.

"Good question. What did you get yourself into." The older winked.

....................................

Bonk 💀- Dragon Tales