Dreiundsiebzig

"Have a good night at work baby." Jeongguk said, kissing his fiancé. The chef was sitting in his driver's seat while the CEO stood between the car and the open car door, resting one of his hands on it while the other rested on the roof.

"You and the boys be good and don't make too much of a mess, alright?" Taehyung said, poking him in his bare chest. It was obvious that he was a little cold, but he was determined to see him off and make sure he left on time; he didn't want Tae to be late to work because of him and the blonde found that utterly adorable.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Jeongguk said, rolling his eyes. "Go on before you end up late."

"Alright, since you want me gone so bad." Taehyung joked as he turned on his car, causing Jeongguk to stick out his tongue at him playfully. The blonde did the same thing before he pulled off and started his drive to work. Due to there being a lack of traffic, Taehyung ended up being to work 10 minutes early.

As he waited for his shift to start, he talked to Seonghwa and Baekhyun; who had both arrived a little bit earlier than he did. As they sat in the breakroom and talked, Beakhyun noticed the shiny ring on his finger and choked on his water.

"W-what the hell is that?" Baekhyun asked, grabbing Taehyung's hand after coughing up a fit. Seonghwa looked at the ring and almost choked himself when he saw how pretty it was.

"You were really serious about becoming a Jeon, weren't you?"

"It's really going to be official now." Taehyung smiled, looking down at his hand.

"Oh god." Baekhyun said out of nowhere, his eyes widened and brows raised.

"What? What's wrong?" Seonghwa asked, his brows furrowed in concern.

"We need to go out and get wasted before Tae becomes a trophy wife!" Baekhyun exclaimed, making Taehyung pout.

"I will not!"

"That's what they all say, and then you'll end up at home with designer clothes, fine jewelry, 3 kids and a little dog."The waiter continued. "And you already have 2 out of those 4 things!"

"If my life ever looks like it's going in that direction, I'm running the other way."

"You can't run being married to Jeongguk with an ass like that." Seonghwa laughed.

"He's right, for a wedding gift I'll get you a wheelchair just in case."

"Why're you two so horny? We're at work." Taehyung said, wanting to change the subject.

"You didn't say that when you and Jeongguk had-" Seonghwa started.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! We have a lot of sex." The blonde said, placing his hand over the pastry chef's mouth. "I really need to stop telling you two things." He sighed; pinching the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"Jeon Yeontan~"  Jeongguk sang as he snuck around the house, trying to find the Pomeranian. "come out, come out, wherever you are~"

"You can't hide for long you know. I'm gonna find you eventually." He continued as he looked under he and Taehyung's bed. Opposed to finding the pup, he'd found Storm hiding under the bed with treat crumbs stuck in his whiskers.

"Where is he Storm, I know you know." The raven asked, placing the kitten on the bed bending down to his eye level for 'maximum eye contact'. "Hm, the good old silent treatment aye?" He said after receiving nothing but an empty stare from the little one.

"What if I..." He said as he began digging in the pocket of his sweatpants. "Give you a big slice of salmon!" He exclaimed, pulling out a wrapped up piece of the pink fish. Strangely, that didn't work either and he got yet another blank stare.