Einundfünfzig

Now that Jeongguk was back in Seoul, it meant that it was time to get back to work. The ravenette was in his office when Erin walked into his office.

"Yes?" The CEO asked, looking away from his computer screen.

"Uh, you have a Kim Hyuntae here to see you." Erin said, standing in front of his desk with her hand on her hips.

"Hyuntae you say?" The raven asked for clarification.

"Why in the hell would he be here?" He thought.

"Mhm, he claims to be Taehyung's father. Want me to tell him to kick rocks or?" The older asked, brushing a curl out of her face.

"Nah let him come, I wanna hear what he has to say." Jeongguk smirked.

"Alright- oh he's also a little mad." Erin said before she made it all the way to the door.

"Do you have anything to do with it?" The younger asked, brow raised.

"Well when I went to go greet him at the elevator, I took a couple 'wrong turns'." She said.

"Very petty." Jeongguk laughed, his cousin always knew how to get under somebody's skin- I mean she was a Jeon after all.

"You know me." She laughed before walking out of the room. Soon after she returned with Hyuntae, the man didn't look very pleased but neither of them could care less.

"So you wanted to talk to me about something?" Jeongguk asked as he looked at a few papers he'd gotten from the marketing department.

"It's about Taehyung, I want you to stay away from him and stop polluting his mind." Hyuntae said as he stood in front of Jeongguk's desk.

"Polluting his mind? I'll have you know that I don't nor do I try to control Taehyung, I wish I could say the same for you but Taehyung is free to do whatever he pleases. It's his life, not mine." The ravenette said as he set down his papers and looked up at the older.

"I didn't come here to be disrespected Jeon, leave my son alone." Hyuntae hissed.

"Or what? You're going to scold me? I'm in love with him and the last thing I'm going to do is let the same man who wants him to abandon his true self, dictate our relationship. Stop trying to live vicariously through your son and let him be a normal human being." The younger said stubbornly. He was gonna just give up.

"There is nothing normal a-about what you two are doing." The man said, stuttering with anger.

"To be entirely honest it doesn't feel like you're genuinely opposed to homosexuality, what is it? Were you closeted and put into an arranged marriage? Did you get so used to living a lie that you thought it made your life better? Made you successful?" Jeongguk smirked as he placed his elbows on his desk, placing his face in the palm of his right hand. Strands of his black hair fell in his face as his head tilted and he looked at the older male with narrow, calculated eyes.

"I-I forbid you from seeing my son!" Hyuntae yelled.

Jeongguk was truly under this man's skin

"Your 'son'? You mean the same one you disowned? The same one that's called me daddy as I fucked him all over this office? He's not a Kim anymore, he's a Jeon." The ravenette said.

"H-how shameless and inappropriate." The older seethed.

"No what's inappropriate is the fact that you came here, to my company making outlandish demands. Look Kim, you've messed up my mood." Jeongguk scoffed.

"And why would I care about that?" The older asked.

"It's okay that you don't, I'll just fix it by fucking Taehyung tonight- actually, he should be here pretty soon. You're welcome to watch if you're so eager Taehyung under my control." The CEO said. With that Hyuntae left the office angrily entering the elevator and leaving the build.

Not long after Taehyung showed up with lunch.

"Why do you look so mischievous? What did you do?" Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes at the older playfully.

"Nothing babe, I just want something a little different for lunch today." Jeongguk smirked, looking at the grey-haired male suggestively.

..................................

I fucking love this chapter lmaooo- Dragon Tales