Sechsundsiebzig

"Baby, are you sure you're fine with meeting with the wedding people today?" Jeongguk asked as Taehyung tied his the and fixed the collar of his dress shirt.

"Yes Gukkie, I told you this earlier." He said, placing both of his hands on the raven's chest for reassurance.
"I'll be fine, after I'm done I'll come by the office."

"Okay." Jeongguk smiled, brushing a piece of hair out of Taehyung's eyes.

"Love you Mr. Jeon." He smiled, kissing his fiancé.

"I love you too, Mr. Jeon." Jeongguk said as their lips parted. He was leaving extra early today because he had a few meetings with some overseas companies.

Taehyung and the boys saw Jeongguk off before the blonde started to get ready himself. As he got dressed, he'd realized that his roots were starting to show so he'd made a mental note to go and make an appointment to get his done as well. After getting dressed and making sure the pets were alright, he'd set out to the meeting place he and the planner agreed on.

At first when Taehyung had seen the list of possible planners that were available to help them, he'd thought it would be hard to choose but then he'd spotted Song Mei-Mei —She's a Chinese-Korean designer who's work on weddings, runway event and any other luxury event you could possibly think of—on the list and made his choice immediately. Taehyung had been a fan of Song Mei-Mei's work for a long time and wouldn't dare give up the chance to work with her.

The setting was an office/warehouse type build that screamed "high-end designer" and it made Taehyung feel like a celebrity as he walked through the large black doors. As he entered the lobby he was met by none other than the woman herself, Taehyung greeted her calmly with a hug, expertly hiding the fact that he was internally jumping around in excitement like a teenage girl who'd just won concert tickets for her favorite band.

Mei showed Taehyung up to her office and the two sat down over tea, discussing themes and possible dates for the wedding to take place. As they spoke, Taehyung brought up the idea of having their wedding in another country and Mei was all in for the idea, the blonde could see the gears in her head turning as she took Taehyung's ideas, organized them and laid them out.

Meanwhile at Jeon Ent. Jeongguk was sitting at his computer looking for plane tickets to Australia. As he began to book a pair, Erin came into the office with her lips pouted, brows furrowed, slightly narrowed eyes.
"What? Jeongguk asked, questioning her confused expression.

"Hyuntae's downstairs asking to come up." She explained, the raven slowly nodding with a hum.

"Bring him up."

"Alright." She shrugged, walking back to her station to let the receptionist know that it was alright for Hyuntae to come up.

A few moments had passed before Namjoon showed up with Hyuntae alongside him, Namjoon hid it rather well but it was evident in his eyes that he didn't like the older Kim.

"Here we are." He said, nodding before leaving Hyuntae at Erin's secretary station.

"Right this way." She said with a mischievous smile as she led him into the office, she knew by the look on his face that he'd remembered her from one of the investors meetings.

"I see you've met my cousin." Jeongguk chuckled as Erin instructed Hyuntae to sit down in the chair positioned in front of his desk.

"I had a feeling you too were related." The older man sighed as he sat down in the black leather chair.

"I wonder what gave it away." Erin laughed as she walked out of the office, closing the door behind her.

"So, what brings you here so.. unexpectedly."

"I have a few documents." Hyuntae said, handing the raven the manilla folder he'd been holding. "for you and your team to look over." Jeongguk read the document closely, his brows rising in disbelief as he did so.

"This is.. um- surprising." He said, setting the paper down on his desk and looking up at the older man. Hyuntae was offering 97% of Kim Pharma for 1.4 million. "What makes you want to give up that much of your beloved business?"

"To be truly honest with you," Hyuntae sighed, crossing his legs Before he rubbed his jaw. "I'm old and tired, the corporate world isn't for me anymore. I can't nor do I want to keep up." he said. Jeongguk just sat there for a small moment before nodding and putting the document back in the folder.

"Alright, well I'll have this to my team in the morning." The raven said, slipping the folder into one of the drawers in his desk.

"Fantastic." Hyuntae said, taking a deep breath as he stood up from where he said. "I hope you have a good rest of your day, I'll be taking my leave now." He said, bowing slightly before walking towards the door.

"You too Hyuntae." Jeongguk said as he walked out. As soon as those elevator doors closed, Erin took that as her cue and walked into the office.

"What was he going on about? I couldn't hear through the soundproof walls." She said, sitting here Hyuntae had once sat.

"That's why they're called soundproof doors." Her cousin said, rolling his eyes.

"I know, but still, I like being nosey when there's nothing else to do." Erin pouted.

"We got the room done 'cause you kept complaining about me and Tae."

Just then, as if on cue, Taehyung walked into the office with the tote bag he always used to bring lunch.

"and Tae what?" He asked, putting the bag down on the desk before sitting in Jeongguk's lap.

"Erin's complaining about how she can't hear what's going on in here because of the renovations we made." He explained, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"But you were the one suggesting it because of-" Taehyung started.

"I know, I know, I know." She said, cutting him off. "The hallways are just hella quiet without Jeongguk's constant attempts to convince me through the door, that his farts are actually sounds being made by the chair."

"They are, I swear!" The raven whined like a child.

"Sure." Erin drawled, rolling her eyes. "If that helps you sleep at night."

................................

I love Erin so much man 😭- Dragon Tales