Zweiunddreiβig

Taehyung and Jeongguk were in the office like usual, the older was working while Taehyung was playing around on his phone. The two were talking about what they were going to eat for dinner when there was a knock at the door. Jeongguk told whoever it was to come in, when the door opened it revealed Xiao Lin in a skimpy skirt with an arm full of papers. The sight of her caused Taehyung to tense up as he remembered the fact that she was the reason his parents had found out about him and Jeongguk.

Jeongguk couldn't help but realize the brunette's reaction and decided to address it when Xiao Lin was gone. After she left the ravenette shifted his attention to Taehyung, who was now relaxed.

"What's wrong Tae?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"You tensed up when Xiao Lin was here." Jeongguk pointed out.

"No I didn't" The brunette said, trying to deny the claim.

"Taehyung yes you did, what's wrong? What did she do?" Jeongguk asked, getting suspicious.

"I-"

"Don't be afraid to tell me babe." He said.

"She's the reason my parents found out about us." Taehyung said with a sigh.

"What do you mean by that?" The older asked, furrowing his brows. Taehyung explained what had happened, telling him about what his parents said when they came that night.

"Oh really? Interesting." Was all the older could say as he started getting back to work.

"What're gonna do?" Taehyung was a little concerned at the fact that the ravenette was so calm.

"Don't worry about it babe." The CEO said, smirking at him a little.

Some time had passed and the topic had changed. Taehyung was now on YouTube watching random videos when he'd come up with an idea.

"Hey Gguk, I'm thinking about dying my hair." The brunette said playing with a strand of his hair.

"Sounds like a great idea, I think you should do it." Jeongguk said with a smile.

....................................................

Xiao Lin in trouble jldnfadjfkldf -Dragon Tales