Seibenundvierzig

Taehyung smiled as he looked at the sleeping male next to him, he was caged in the ravenette's strong arms as he admired his sharp features. Some time had passed before Taehyung decided that it was time to get up and start the day, it took a couple attempts but when he finally got free from the older's arms he woke up squinting with an adorable pout of his face.

"Morning Gukkie." Taehyung said from where he stood at the window, he had just opened the blinds and let the sunlight pour into the room.

"Morning babe." Jeongguk groaned as he sat up and stretched.

"How'd you sleep?" The grey haired male asked as he ran his hand through his unruly hair.

"Good, you?" The CEO yawned, his eyes still not fully open.

"Better now that you're here." Taehyung said as he walked over to the older and kissed his cheek, before he could walk away the ravenette wrapped his arms around his waist.

"If that's the case then come back, let's go go back to sleep. M' still tired." He said groaned, resting his on the younger's stomach.

"What do you mean Gguk? You wake up even earlier than this when we're home." The grey-haired male said, looked down at him.

"That's home though~" Jeongguk said looking up at him, Taehyung just shook his head and walked away. "Baby come back~" The older whined.

"Nope, it's time to get up." The younger said as he went to where their bags were and got some clothes.

"Five more minutes? Please?" The ravenette asked, crawling out of bed and following the younger.

"Read my lips Gguk, I'm finna say it in English and Spanish at the same time." Taehyung said as he turned to look at the older. "No. Now stop following me so I can take a shower." He said.

"Can I join you?" Jeongguk asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Mhm." Taehyung hummed. He left Jeongguk to grab some clothes while he went to go get towels for them.

He went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, stripping and stepping in once the water was the right temperature.

"Eek, why is it so hot?" Jeongguk said as he joined the older.

"To practice burning in hell since being gay is a sin according to our dear Kim Soyeon." Taehyung laughed. "But in all seriousness, you say that every time we shower together. It isn't even that bad." he pointed out.

"Says you, I feel like I'm on fire." The older pouted even though he was starting to get used to it.

"Good, it woke you up didn't it?" The younger asked.

"Yeah.." he said.

"Great, now shut up and pass me the soap." The grey-haired male said.

The two finished their shower and got dressed, finishing their morning routine before leaving the room. Jeongguk was stuck to the older like a stick, holding him close as they walked to the kitchen. When they got there they found Mia sitting at the island with a cup of tea in one hand and her phone in the other.

"Good morning." The two men said in unison.

"Morning to you two as well. How'd you sleep?" The woman asked.

"So good that this one didn't wanna wake up." Taehyung said, motioning to the older who was currently resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Same as always, Jeongguk stop being a nuisance and go talk with your uncles in the backyard." Mia said.

"But mom-" The raven whined.

"Nope, you'll be fine without Taehyung in your sight for an hour." She said, waving him off.

"Mom-"

"Goodbye Jeongguk." She said cutting him off and giving him a stern look. That was enough to get him to let go of Taehyung before giving him a kiss on the cheek and making his way to the backyard.

"I'm surprised you didn't start cooking yet." Taehyung jokes.

"Well, I know how serious you are about the kitchen." The older woman laughed.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was sitting outside with his uncles Jae-reun, Shawn, Liam, and Anthony.

"So how're things back at home Stark?" Jae-reun asked. Stark was the nickname that he called the younger since he was small because he was obsessed with Iron Man as a kid.

"It's going okay, the business is doing better than it's ever been in these past 2 years." The ravenette admitted.

"Why do you think that is?" Shawn asked.

"To be honest I have no idea, what I do know is that when Taehyung came into my life it.. Upgraded." The younger said, thinking of his life and how it had changed since he'd gotten with the grey-haired male.

"Speaking of Taehyung, how did you guys meet in the first place?" Liam asked before taking a sip from his glass of water.

"Well, it's a complicated story.." Jeongguk awkwardly chuckled.

"Stop beating around the bush and tell us." Jae-reun said. Jeongguk sighed knowing that his uncles weren't gonna let up on him so he told them the story, smiling with pride when he got to the part where Xiao Lin caught them in the act.

"Wow.. and Hayoon says I'm horny." Jae-reun chuckled.

"You're telling me, you screwed him in front of his girlfriend- the same woman you had been hooking up with for 4 months before that?" Shawn said, amazed at his nephew-in-law's boldness.

"Yep." The younger said, feeling a little cocky now.

"Well Mr. Hefner, how are things going between you two now?" Liam joked.

"Things are amazing, I would really marry that man." Jeongguk said with a smile, he really loved Taehyung. It was hard to believe they only met less than a year ago.

"Am I hearing things correctly? THE Jeongguk settling down? The day that happens I'll dye my hair." Connor said, overhearing the conversation as he walked outside to join the group. Yeontan was following him closely, looking around, Once he spotted the ravenette he ran to him and scratched at his leg until Jeongguk picked him up.

"So what're your plans with the company?" Anthony asked.

"As I said before we've been very successful recently. Plus I'm looking into a special venture." The younger said as he put the small dog in his lap.

"What is that?" Connor questioned.

"We're going to take over Kim Pharmaceuticals and rebuild the Kim empire with its rightful owner." Jeongguk smirked.

"Oh you sneaky bastard you. You really are my brother's kid!" Jae-reun laughed.

................................................

ITS 4:47!! I HAVE CLASS IN LESS THAN 2HRS!! LEMME GTS CHILE- IF THIS CHAP IS LATE THAT MEANS I PASSED OUT BEFORE 4TH PERIOD OR RIGHT AFTER IT- Dragon Tales