Sechsunddreiβig

Taehyung was sitting in the living room watching TV with Yeontan when his phone started to ring, he looked at the screen thinking that it might be Gguk calling from the store but it was Erin.

"Hey Taehyung can you help me with something?" Erin asked.

"That depends, what is it?" The younger said a little suspicious.

"You know how Jeongguk's birthday is coming up soon? Well I'm Planning on holding a surprise for him, I have family coming in from Australia and everything." The older said.

"That's nice, how can I help?" The younger asked.

"You'll be helping with decorating, food and airport pick ups." She said.

"Wait.. that means I have to meet-" The grey haired male said, starting to get a little nervous.

"It's okay Tae, they'll love you... maybe even more than Gguk does." Erin said, smile evident in her voice.

"Whatever... so when are we meeting up to get these plans in motion?" He asked.

"Tomorrow?" Erin suggested.

"That's fine." Taehyung said as he pet behind Yeontan's ears.

"Alright then, we'll talk more then." The older said.

"Okay, bye Erin."

"Bye Tae." After the call ended Taehyung decided to get into the shower before the older got home, as soon as he started showering the ravenette came home from the store.

Jeongguk placed the grocery bags in the kitchen before petting Yeontan, who immediately greeted him at the door.

"Where's Tae?" He asked. Yeontan pointed his nose towards their bedroom door, Jeongguk nodded in understanding before walking in that direction.

He heard the water in the shower running and thought that the younger could use a little company. The ravenette quietly slipped into the bathroom before stripping down and getting in the shower

"Salut bébé." Jeongguk said as he rested his hands on the younger's waist.

"Salut Gguk." The younger said.

"Vous avez l'air si irrésistible en ce moment..." The ravenette said, biting his as he moved closer to him.

"Vraiment?" Taehyung said as he felt the breath of the older fan his neck.

"Mhm." The older said as he started kissing his neck.

"Tu sais que parler français est presque aussi sexy que parler anglais." The grey haired male said.

"Is that so.." Jeongguk said chuckling.

"Mhm.. but let's talk about something else, we have bigger things to worry about." Taehyung said as he felt the older's erection brush against his ass. "Do you need help with that Mr. Jeon?" He asked, biting his lip as he grinded against him.

"Fuck baby boy." Jeongguk said. Just then the younger turned around and got on his knee in front of him..

"Tellement gros." He said, pumping the older's length before he took in as much of the length as he could. The grey haired male skillfully twisted his wrist as he sucked on the older's shaft, his groans of satisfaction fueling him.

Jeongguk ran one hand through the younger's hair, tightening his grip on his as he gently pushed his head down.

"Fuck-" The ravenette said as he felt his climax approaching. Before he could reach his climax the younger stopped and looked up at him innocently.

"Lève-toi salope." He growled, the younger complying.Without warning the ravenette turned him around and pinned him to the shower wall."Je vais te baiser si fort." He said as he smacked the younger's ass harshly, causing him to moan.

The ravenette quickly slipped two fingers into the younger's tight heat causing him to gasp at the feeling. Once he felt like the grey haired male was stretched well enough he slowly pushed himself in, teasing him.

"Daddy please!" Taehyung said, tired of waiting.

"Beg for it baby." The older said.

"Sir please fu-AH!" Taehyung started to beg when the older started thrusting into him deeply.

"This is what you wanted, yeah" The older said smirking as he fucked

"Ah daddy m' close." The grey haired male said as the older continued to thrust into him. Jeongguk started to slow down a little, pulled out and turned him around.

"Hold on baby lets try something yeah?" He said as he placed the younger's leg onto his shoulder before he started thrusting into him again.

"AHH- FUCK DADDY QUI SE SENT SI BON." Taehyung screamed at the new feeling, to say that he was on Cloud 9 would be an understatement.

All the younger could say were incoherent words, and leave shallow scratches on the ravenette's back as he thrusted into him deeply.

"M~ CLOSE!" The grey haired male said as the older hit his prostate.

"Go ahead, cum for me baby." The ravenette said as he felt the younger tighten around him. Taehyung came his orgasm more intense than the other's he's had prior.

Jeongguk continued thrusting into the younger, chasing his own high. The younger was thrown into euphoria. He Felt the ravenette's thrusts start to get sloppy and gasped when he felt him release deep inside of him. After catching his breath Jeongguk pulled out and kissed the grey haired male.

"You did so good baby boy." Jeongguk said, kissing and praising the younger as he washed him and carried him to the room.

..................................

I WAN"T YOU TO PARK THAT BIG MAC TRUCK RIGHT IN THIS LITTLE GARAGE- Dragon Tales