Zweiundvierzig

It was Erin and Taehyung's second day in Namwon and the two had gone to the store to go pick up things for the house. As they walked through the food aisles Erin couldn't help but notice the younger making a list of foods to cook.

"You know you don't have to cook anything." Erin said.

"Look Erin, I didn't get this culinary degree for fun." Taehyung said, as he continued making his list.

"But-"

"Nope! No buts. Now let's go to the vegetable aisle, there are some things I need to pick up." Taehyung said cutting the older off before walking away from her and towards the food aisle. Erin just followed him, sighing playfully before rolling her eyes.

Once the pair left the store and made it back to the house, they loaded everything up into the fridge and Taehyung had decided to make Samgyeopsal. Erin sat in the kitchen and watched at the grey haired male cooked skillfully while Yeontan on the other hand was sitting at his feet waiting for him to drop something.

The puppy was getting frustrated at the fact that nothing was being dropped so he watched as his owner picked up a pork strip, waiting until the right time to bite his ankle and cause him to drop it.

"Yeontan, you sneaky little pup, you've been waiting for me to drop something haven't you?" Taehyung said. The puppy just sat there staring up at him, brinkley slowly before standing up and walking away.

"Starting to think that Tannie and Jeongguk are the same person." Erin said as she watched the puppy walk to the living room and jump onto the couch.

Taehyung just shook his head and smiled before going back to finishing the rest of the food. The two ate, going Yeontan a few pieces here and there before going out into the backyard for some fresh air. There they talked more about the plans for Jeongguk's birthday, mid conversation Taehyung's phone started ringing. When he looked at his phone his eyes went big, it was Jeongguk trying to facetime.

"What do I do?" Taehyung asked.

"Answer it, just don't show the house." Erin said quickly.

"Alright." Taehyung walked further out into the backyard and sat in the grass, laying down as he answered the phone.

"Hi Gukkie." Taehyung said, smiling as the love of his life came into view.

"Hi baby, how have you been?" The older said as he sat back in his bed.

"I've been okay, I just miss you so much. How have you been?" He asked before turning his head and seeing Yeontan barreling towards him.

"Same here, luckily I'll be back in just 5 more days."

"120 long ass hours." Taehyung said. Just then Yeontan bumped into his arm causing him to drop his phone, before he could do anything the pup pushed his phone and stood over the camera, looking down.

"Hi Yeontan." Jeongguk said, earning a yip from the pup "What have you been up to?" He asked. At that moment Taehyung tried to fix the phone so both of them could be seen but the pup wouldn't allow it, nipping at the human's hand whenever he tried to touch the device.

"Are you still mad over the pork strip?" Taehyung asked the pup who just sat there glaring at him.

"Huh?" The ravenette asked confused as to what was happening.

"I was cooking and he was waiting for me to drop something but I was too into it to notice so he had to force me." Taehyung explained.

"Tannie, are you terrorizing papa?" Jeongguk asked the pup who's ear lowered at the serious tone the male was using. "I think you should show that you're sorry Yeontan." He said urging the pup to apologize to Taehyung.

"It's okay babe. I'm really convinced that you two are the same person at this point." The grey haired male said, causing the older to chuckle. The two talked for a little while longer before Jeongguk had to hang up and go to another meeting.

....................................

This is going to be so fun lmaooo can't wait- Dragon Tales

Not at how I thought I dropped this chapter but didn't... chile I was tired lmaooo