Vierundsechzig

"Get up and get dressed." Jeongguk said he walked out of the bathroom with a big smile on his face.

"What in th- why?" Taehyung asked, startled by the older's random request.

"We're going on a date~" He smiled mischievously, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"But I'm sleepy!" The younger whined, snuggling further into his blanket as he went back to scrolling through his phone.

"You've been saying that for the past hour, yet you haven't slept yet." Jeongguk said, rolling his eyes.

"How about you tire me out?" The blonde smirked, trying to distract him.

"Nope, we're going on a date~" He sang in English. "Wear something cute."

"I don't usually wear cute stuff?" Taehyung asked jokingly, raising a brow.

"I refuse to trap myself." Jeongguk said before leaning over and patting the blonde on his butt. "Up! Up! Up! Up! Up!" He said, hitting him after every word.

"Okay! I get it." He groaned, slowly getting up from the bec and shuffling over to the closet.

"Great, I'm gonna go walk Tannie." The older said, getting up from the bed and slipping on a hoodie. As he walked out of the room, Taehyung stuck his tongue out at him. "I saw that~ do it again and I'll put that tongue to good use." He winked before leaving the room.

By the time Jeongguk had come back from walking Yeontan, Taehyung was already dressed and ready to go, he had put food in the pets' bowl and made sure they had enough water. Jeongguk quickly changed his clothes and the two set out, driving in a comfortable silence.

"So, what made you want to go on a date today?" Taehyung asked, looking out the window.

"Nothing, I just wanted to get out and drive around." The older shrugged.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, turning to look at his boyfriend.

"I thought we could go to a bakery for lunch." Jeongguk smiled.

"Are you talking about the one near the park?" The blonde asked.

"Mhm."

"I've been wanting to try their chrysanthemum and rose tea for a while." He smiled brightly.

"Maybe I read your mind~" the raven smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What am I thinking right now then?" Taehyung asked, lifting a brow.

"That I'm sexy and you want to make out with me." Jeongguk smiled cheekily.

"You got it."

"Really?"

"Nope."

The two made it to the cute little cafe and were seated at a window seat, waiting on their orders when Taehyung couldn't help but notice a woman that was in the bakery with what seemed to be her twin son and daughter. The two were adorable and looked just like her as they ate their prettily decorated slices of cake, the blonde couldn't help coo at the small family's cuteness.

"Aw, they're so cute." He muttered to himself, a wave of baby fever hitting him like a tsunami.

"I can't wait for us to have a family one day." Jeongguk smiled. "Our babies would be adorable."

"I want a pretty big family since I was never really close with my own." Taehyung said.

"Well then, we should go home and get to work then." The raven smirked, just as their order arrived.

"Can't, we're on a date~" The younger laughed.

"You know... since you brought up family, there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Jeongguk said, not wanting to keep Taehyung in the dark about his plans for Kim Pharma.

"What is it?" He asked, taking a bite out of one of his sweet red bean buns. The raven took a deep breath before telling him about all he was planning to do and his initial role in the media finding out about Taehyung being disowned in the first place.

"When did this start?" The blonde asked, his expression was kind of hesitant as he took a sip of his rose chrysanthemum tea.

"The day Soyeon smacked you." Jeongguk sighed, causing him to frown.

"I- I don't know how I feel about this." He said, looking down at his drink.

"It'll be okay, I have it all under control." The older smiled reassuringly as he placed a hand on top of his.

...........................

Top tier hubby, YESSIREE- Dragon Tales