Sieben

Jeongguk was driving Taehyung back home since he had someone drop his car of to his house, while they were driving the older proposed an idea to the brunet.

"You know, I don't like the the fact that you were being used." Jeongguk said.

"I mean what should I do?" Taehyung asked looking out the car window.

"Why don't you get revenge on her?" He said.

"But Gguk I'm not that type of person." The brunette said.

"I know Tae but you don't have to do anything crazy but come on you can't just let this slide Tae." The ravenette said.

"I... I'll think about it Gguk." Taehyung said.

The two had pulled up to the apartment and Taehyung hugged Jeongguk one more time before going into his apartment. When Taehyung got there he took a quick shower, fed Tannie and then went to sleep before getting up and getting dressed for work. Just Taehyung started cooking Xiao Lin something to eat while he was out when said woman walked into the apartment.

Yeontan immediately ran to her and started barking at her biting her ankles as she walked. She kicked the pup away from her and looked at Taehyung, on edge a little. She didn't know if Jeongguk had told him about what they had going on so she didn't know what to do.

Taehyung just went on like he usually did the only difference was the fact that he'd also made sure that Tannie was okay too before leaving.

....................................

If only Xiao Lin knew AHAHAHAHH IM SO TOXIC- Dragon Tales