Fünfzig

Everyone was now home and back to their usual routine, for their last day in Namwon Taehyung Jeongguk just spent as much time with everyone as possible since they didn't know when they'd ever be able to get together like that again. Once the day ended everyone had made their way home, things were back in motion.

Taehyung was at work when his boss came to the kitchen asking for him, the ravenette shot a confused expression at Seonghwa before following Ms. HIstugaya. She had led him to one of the private rooms of the restaurant and was met by his father.

"He wanted to talk to you somewhere private, if you need anything yell and someone will be here to help before anything escalates." The older woman whispered to him with a kind hand on his shoulder before she walked out, leaving the two alone.

"So what do you want?" Taehyung sighed.

"Your mother and I have been trying to contact you for the past couple of days." The older said.

"Like I said, what do you want?" Taehyung asked again, wanting to get back to work.

"Did you tell the media that we disowned you?" Hyuntae asked.

"This is what you've come to bother me about?" The younger said, expression blank.

"Just answer the question brat." The older hissed.

"No I didn't tell, now will you leave? I have a job to do." The grey-haired male said.

"Taehyung why won't you just realize that it isn't too late to change, don't let that man corrupt you." The man pleaded.

"I'm not being corrupted Hyuntae, now if you coils please leave that would be amazing." Taehyung scoffed.

"I will not allow you to call me Hyuntae, I am your father and you will address me as such." Hyuntae said, his voice taking an authoritative tone.

"The same fucking father that disowned me because I wanted to be happy? Yeah I think not, Hyuntae I think you and Soyeon have gone senile." The younger laughed bitterly.

"Kim Taehyung, as long as you still bear the surname Kim you are still my son." Hyuntae said, stepping closer to the grey-haired male.

"Then fuck you and the Kims, I'll just become a Jeon." He said with a nonchalant shrug of the shoulders. Just then Hyuntae raised his hand, getting ready to hit Taehyung, the younger caught his hand before it made contact with his face and pushed it away.

"So is this what the Kim name stands for? We just hit people when we don't like what they're saying to us? Good fucking bye Hyuntae, the next time you pop up on me again I'll gladly let Jeongguk know." He said before walking out of the room and to the kitchen. When he was finally away from Hyuntae his heart sank. Yes, he and his mother had gotten into fights before but he'd never gotten into one with his father, nor had his father ever lifted a hand at him before.

It was true, this really wasn't his family anymore..

............................................

Holy fucking shit, what a power move- Dragon Tales