Zweiundsiebzig

It was a cold, rainy morning and Jeongguk was laying down admiring Taehyung's beauty as he slept. The blonde was holding him tightly as they laid there, Yeontan and Storm peacefully curled up against each other as they laid at the bottom bed.

"You're so beautiful." Jeongguk mumbled as he softly brushed a strand of hair out of Taehyung's face.

"I know." He smiled, opening his eyes to look at the older.

"Good morning baby."

"Morning." Taehyung said as he sat up a little and looked at the end of the bed only to find out that Storm and Yeontan were no longer there. Shrugging it off, the couple cuddled up together.

"Do you have any idea of when you'd want to start wedding planning?" Jeongguk asked, as he spooned the blonde.

"I'm ready whenever."

"Well then, I'll look into wedding coordinators." The raven said, making Taehyung sigh. "What? What's wrong?"

"I wanna plan by myself, I've watched enough of My Dream Wedding to know what I'm doing." Taehyung said, pouting.

"I don't doubt your planning skills one bit, but I think that a wedding planner would help us balance everything."

"Fine." He agreed, understanding his fiancé's reasoning. "When're we gonna tell the others?" He asked, turning around to look at Jeongguk.

"We could invite them over for dinner." He proposed.

"Okay." Taehyung agreed before sitting up and stretching. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom."

While Taehyung was in the bathroom, Jeongguk got up to go and get something to drink. As he walked into the kitchen, he noticed Yeontan standing in front of the fridge; staring up in anticipation. The raven followed his upward gaze to find Storm standing atop the fridge, scooting a bag of treats to the edge. Jeongguk just silently watched for a moment, letting the bag fall before he caught it and took the kitten off the fridge. Just then Taehyung was walking into the living room, so Jeongguk went to go and report the two mischievous pets. As he walked, Yeontan constantly bit his ankle while Storm hung onto his sweatpants leg for dear life.

"Babe, I just caught Yeontan and Storm trying to steal treats." He said as he entered the living room, immediately gaining Taehyung's attention. He asked what he'd happened and couldn't help but laugh at the image of Yeontan and Storm pulling a treat heist.

"Awww." The blonde cooed, picking the two up. "You guys deserve a treat for such good teamwork." He said, taking the bag of treats out of Jeongguk's hand and feeding one to each of them.

"Wha- we shouldn't be encouraging this behavior."

"Oh quiet down old man, they're babies."

"You two are a pair of cheeky little monsters." Jeongguk said in English, sighing before he sat on the couch along with Taehyung and fell victim to Yeontan and Storm's charms yet again.

After inviting everyone over for dinner, the couple left to go to the store to pick up a few ingredients that Taehyung needed. As they shopped, Taehyung swore he'd caught a glimpse of Xiao Lin but shook it off as they walked around the large grocery store. After they'd gotten all the things they needed, Taehyung and Jeongguk went to check out. As they neared the cashier with the shortest check out lne, they'd both realized that the cashier was Xiao Lin.

Pretending not to know who the hell she was. They bought their groceries and left; only exchanging a few words with her. As soon as the pair got into their car, they looked at each other in silence before bursting out in laugh; Jeongguk having legitimate tears because of hard he was doing so.

After their trip to the store, Taehyung started cooking while Jeongguk put up the other things they'd bought. While they were in the kitchen Storm and Yeontan were there as well, laying down and watching their owners.

"That looks good baby." Jeongguk said as he wrapped his arms around his fiancé's waist and watched over his shoulder as he cooked.

"Stop~" Taehyung whined, feeling the older slip his hands under his shirt. "I'm trying to cook."

"But you look so sexy when you're focused." The raven whispered in his ear before softly kissing his neck and marking it with small velvet hickeys.

"Mmmm."

As soon as he'd heard the noise Taehyung had let out, Yeontan had sprung up from where he laid and led Storm out of the kitchen and into the living room.

After taking a little break, Taehyung finished cooking before their friends had arrived. He'd made kimchi jjigae and the delicious smell of the stew filled the large penthouse, causing Jeongguk's mouth to water. His stomach started to growl as he waited for everyone to arrive so they could eat together. He tried his hardest to occupy himself and stay patient, but the attempt was futile and he'd found himself with a spoon in one hand and the lid of the pot in another.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung said, catching the older off guard and making him jump a little.

"Yes my love?" He said, slowly turning to face him with a nervous smile on his face. He knew that Taehyung didn't mess around when it came to anything in the kitchen, especially when it was a meal he was preparing.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I'm- uhhh- testing the soup to make sure it still tastes good."

"Why wouldn't it taste good?" He pressed, narrowing his eyes even more.

"Um.. you see-" Right before Jeongguk could come up with an excuse, there was an energetic knock at the door; signaling that their friends had finally arrived.

"You're a terrible thief." Taehyug said as he walked away to go and answer the door.

"You don't say that when I stole your heart!" Jeongguk yelled, smiling cockily at his own little joke. It was so bad it caused Taehyung to shake his head and whisper "cheesy bastard" to himself before he opened the door and greeted everyone- who surprisingly all showed up at the same time.

Taehyung led them all to the dining room, where they talked and ate the soup he had prepared. Hoseok was the first to notice the ring on the blonde's finger and ask him about it, thus being the way that the couple had announced their engagement to their friends.

The group was very excited for the two and couldn't wait for them to start a new chapter in their lives as husband and husband.

"I think you guys should invite Soyeon so she can witness the gay agenda in all its glory." Jin joked, making everyone laugh.

"She would have a heart attack." Taehyung laughed.
................................

The ending was a lil shitty, I will not lie to y'all BUT this chapter was still pretty cute in the long run 🏃🏾‍♀️- Dragon Tales