Sechs

The two had now left the building and are currently in Jeongguk's car driving to a restaurant, Jeongguk wouldn't tell him the name of it because he want to surprise the brunette.

"How was your day?" Jeongguk asked.

"What do you mean 'how was my day' Gguk I saw you like three hours ago." Taehyung said giggling.

"Well who knows what could've happened during those three hours Tae." The ravenette said using right hand to move his hair out of his face.

"Oh, whatever." Taehyung said sassily.

"Is that an attitude I hear?" Jeongguk asked as they stopped at a red light. His voice was a little deeper and the atmosphere in the car turned from one of softness to one of lust and desire.

"I don't know, is it Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked biting his lip.

It took everything in Jeongguk not to park the car somewhere and fuck Taehyung so hard it shook, the ravenette loved the way his name rolled off the brunette's tongue.

"Well that depends baby boy, are you willing to take the repercussions of such a thing?" Jeongguk said looking into the brunettes brown eyes.

"Maybe I am, just not today." Taehyung said just as the light turned green. Jeongguk just chuckled and shook his head, continuing onto their destination.

The had finally made it and Taehyung couldn't help but giggle.

"What's so funny Tae?" The ravenette asked.

"You're restaurant choice." He said still giggling.

"Why?" Jeongguk asked still a little confused.

"I work here silly." Taehyung said giggles turning into laughter.

"Great so you're the best person to make a recommendation." Jeongguk said winking at him.

The two walked into the restaurant, Taehyung walking ahead of the ravenette just a little. The hostess had come to escort them to their table and as she did so Jeongguk couldn't resist the urge to touch the brunette so he put his han on his lower back as they walked.

After their short walk to their table, Taehyung and Jeongguk were given menus.

"So what do you recommend?" Jeongguk asked looking the brunette.

The sukiyaki is really good, I think you'll like it. We also have really good lamb skewers I think you'd like that too." Taehyung said smiling at him.

"Well I love lamb skewers, but for today I'll try sukiyaki." He said.

A waiter came to the table and they ordered their food, Jeongguk ordering the recommended sukiyaki and Taehyung ordering japchae.

"So why don't we play 10 questions while we wait?" Taehyung asked.

"Is it usually 20?" Jeongguk said raising a brow.

"Yea but this place prides itself on getting things done in a timely manner." The brunette said.

"That's nice." Jeongguk said.

"Yeah it is. So, who's going first?" Taehyung asked.

"What's your favorite color?" The ravenette asked the brunette.

"Purple, yours?" He answered.

"Red. How old are you?" Jeongguk asked.

"20, you?" He answered.

"22 so you should treat me with respect."Jeongguk said proudly.

"Don't get too cocky Mr. Jeon. What's with the accent, where are you from?" Taehyung said giggling.