Einundsiebzig

Jeongguk had just come from a meeting and was sitting in his office, working on a few things as he wait for Taehyung to come by. He was reading over an email when his phone began to ring, thinking it was Taehyung he picked up but was surprised to hear that it was actually Hyuntae on the other side of the phone.

"Hello Jeongguk."

"Hyuntae."

"I've called to arrange a meeting for later today, I want to negotiate a possible deal between the two of us."

While Jeongguk was on the phone, Taehyung happily walked out of the elevator and started making his way to the CEO's office. As he neared the secretary station, Erin looked up and immediately noticed the ring on his finger.

"Tae... he didn't." She gasped as she took hold of his hand and admired the ring.

"He did." The blonde smiled. The two looked at each other in silence for a moment before pulling each oher into a hug and jumped around.

"AHHHH." The two whisper-yelled, not wanting to cause a scene.

"I'm so happy for you bae." She smiled, hugging him.

"Thanks hubby." Taehyung giggled. As the ratio stood there and talked, Jeongguk came out of his office after hearing his fiancé's voice. "Oh, hi Gukkie."

"Hey." He said, kissing the blonde.

"Hey! I didn't get a kiss!" Erin huffed jokingly.

"You don't deserve one." Jeongguk said, rolling his eyes.

"I'll have you know I did more work than you did today, you just had to go to two meetings and approve a few advances. I got your schedule ready for the next few weeks, set up the two company meetings you asked for-"

"Okay we get it." He said, cutting Erin off.

"Aww, baby cmere." Taehyung coed, pulling her into a hug and kissing her all over her face. Right before he could kiss her on the lips, Jeongguk pulled him away and threw him over his shoulder.

"Alright, that's enough."

"Ah! Put me down or else I'll drop the food." Taehyung said, smacking his back. Erin just laughed as she watching Jeongguk carry him into his office, ignoring his arguments.

After the two had entered tha office andd Jeongguk put Taehyung down, the two sat together ad ate the lunch that Taehyung had bright as they usually did As they ate, Jeongguk brought up the idea of visiting Australia for Christmas and Taehyung didn't even let him complete his demo before he agreed wholeheartedly.

"Oh my god, I have to get everyone gifts!" He exclaimed, eyes lighting up. "Hayoon is about to have her baby soon too, I need to get her a few things to make up for missing her baby shower."

"Slow down babe, we'll get everything later. We still have time." Jeongguk chuckled, placing a hand on his waist to calm him down. The raven could see that his brain was moving nothing short of a mile a minute.

"Fine." Taehyung pouted with a huff. "So, what're you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Well, I have a meeting with Hyuntae."

"Really? That's surprising." He said, raising a brow.

"What's even more surprising is the fact that he called me." The older said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"When is the meeting?"

"A little after we finish lunch, why?"

"Can I come too?"

"You sure?" Jeongguk asked, wanting to make sure.

"Definitely." His fiancé said, turning in his lap to smile up at him for extra reassurance.

The couple finished eating lunch and had a little make out session before leaving the office and heading over to Kim Pharmaceuticals. As they walked into the building and up to Hyuntae's office, many of the remaining employees were surprised to see Taehyung in Jeongguk's company. None of them had seen Taehyung in months, which only made his reappearance with the CEO even stranger.

As they entered the office to meet Hyuntae, the older man couldn't help but widen his eyes in shock as he saw that his son was there for the meeting as well. He wanted to say something to him but decided against it, wanting to get the meeting out of the way as soon as possible. As they talked, Taehyung looked at his father, noticing just how defeated he looked as he talked to Jeongguk about selling a massive portion of the company for less than it was worth. It was obvious that they were getting desperate at this point, the Kim Hyuntae from a few weeks ago would have rather been through from the roof than to ever consider making a deal with Jeongguk or sell his company for even a sent lower than it was worth.

After the deal was negotiated, the two men had finally agreed upon 85% of the company for 1.2 million dollars with the remainder being left to Hyuntae to oversee as a small time CO. As they shook hands, they agreed to meet again with their lawyers and such ti finalize everything and make sure it was recognized by the law to ensure that both of them were safe and free of any kind of liability that could pose a risk further down the road. As the three were walking out of the office, Soyeon was rounding the corner with a look on her face that was definitely going to leave a few heavy wrinkles behind.

"Hyuntae, what is going on here?"

"I had called Jeongguk here for a meeting to discuss a deal." The grey-haired male explained.

"Without my knowledge?"

"I don't see why you need to know, you don't own any more than 3% of the company's assets." Jeongguk said, a look of boredom evident on his face.

"I don't know you and your little boyfriend insist on-"

"Choose your next words wisely Soyeon, we own more of the company than you could ever imagine." Taehyung said, stopping her in her tracks. "Your little 3% can easily be bought from under you."

"Hyuntae, what is he talking about? What did you do!" Soyeon asked turning yo her husband with a look of both anger and betrayal on her face.

As the two spoke Jeongguk and Taehyung slipped out of the building, heavily disinterested in whatever the older couple had going on or whatever Soyeon would have to say after finding out about the company's new arrangements.

"I have a clear schedule for the rest of the day." Jeongguk said as they got into the car. "Cuddles?"

"Cuddles." Taehyung smiled, yawning as he put on his seatbelt and got comfortable in the passenger seat.

................................

If Soyeon knew what month is was right now she would be afraid to step outside lmaooo - Dragon Tales