Neununddrieβig

Jimin stood in front of the mirror checking his outfit making sure that it looked nice, Namjoon was coming over today and he wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. The two had been talking and going on dates for a little while now causing them to grow closer. The red head was fixing his hair when he heard a knock at the door, he gave himself one more quick look over before walking to the door. He looked through the peephole before opened the door for the dimpled man.

"Hi Joonie." Jimin said letting the older in.

"Hey Jimin." he said.

The two had sat down in the living room and they ate the food that the older had brought with him, watching Train to Busan. The movie was coming to an end and the final scene was playing. Jimin found himself crying as Su-an started singing the song she had sung at school, shown in the video her father played earlier in the movie.

"Why did her father h-have to d-die ma-an." Jimin said.

"Aw, baby come here." Namjoon said. Opening his arm, allowing the younger to crawl into them. He nuzzled his face into the older's chest as they watched something else.

At some point the two ended up falling asleep in each others arms with the sound of soft snores and the TV filling the room.

.....................................

This is so cute WTF- Dragon Tales