Siebenundzwanzig

It was the next day and the couple had moved all of Taehyung's stuff into Jeongguk's penthouse with the help of Namjoon and Hoseok, after unpacking a couple of the things the two decided to make dinner. They were making steak together since Taehyung wanted to teach the older how to cook something other than ramen and macaroni.

The two we're cooking happily, talking and telling jokes. Taehyung only sporting one of Jeongguk's t-shirts and a pair of shorts that couldn't be seen because of the shirt's length, the brunette cutting up red potatoes when he felt the older's hand rubbing on his thigh. He stopped what he was doing and pointed his knife at Jeongguk making him put his hands up in surrender.

"Cut it out Gguk." Taehyung said, scrunching up his nose cutely before turning around and getting back to what he was doing.

"But-"

"Nope. No buts. Keep it in your pants." He said, shaking his head.

"It's hard to when you look so good babe" The older said, placing his hands on the brunette's waist.

"I could just bend you over the counter right now." Jeongguk whispered in Taehyung's ear before kissing his neck.

"Maybe next time but not right now so please calm that down sir." He said resisting the urge to submit to the older.

"As you wish baby boy." He chuckled before backing away and checking on the steaks.

"Horny bastard." Taehyung mumbled to himself, not intending for the Jeongguk to hear but he did and harshly smack the younger's ass causing him to let out a small moan.

The food was finished and they were now sitting in the living room just talking since neither of them felt like watching TV.

"So Tae why don't you teach me some French?" Jeongguk asked.

"Okay but only if you say something to me in English again." Taehyung said.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked.

"Anything." The brunette told him.

"How bout we continue what was started in the kitchen earlier. Bend you over the counter, yeah?" Jeongguk said, chuckling. To say that the older's accent was hot would be an understatement.

"Merde." Taehyung whispered.

"You're turn." Jeongguk said.

"Okay, repeat after me." Taehyung said, causing the older to nod. "Vous le voulez brutal?" He said slowly. Jeongguk repeated it back almost perfectly and the brunette was very turned on, so he decided to go a little further.

"Tu es à moi." The younger said giving the ravenette a chance to repeat it. When he did it was as if Taehyung melted. He loved the way the words slipped off of his tongue and how his voice dropped a couple octaves. It was as if he could tell what the younger was saying, as if he knew what he was doing to the brunette.

"je te veux tellement." Taehyung said, getting up from his spot on the couch and straddling Jeongguk.

"Revenons dans la pièce, ouais?" Jeongguk said, gripping Taehyung's thighs.

"So you know French." He said biting his lip.

"Not exactly, I just learned a couple things." The ravenette said, smirking.

"Je vais te baiser si fort." Jeongguk said, kissing Taehyung's neck.

"Oui monsieur Jeon." The brunette moaned as he grinded on the older's lap.

...............................

I don't know if you can take it, I know you wanna see me naked, naked, naked- Dragon Tales