Fünfundsiebzig

Unsurprisingly, Jeongguk was the first to wake up after the wonderful night he'd had before. Since there wasn't much to do, the raven took a brisk shower, walked Yeontan and found something to make for breakfast. Somehow during all of that, Taehyung had gotten up from their bed and found his way in between Erin and Baekhyun; the two cuddling him as they all slept.

The raven just shook his head and walked to the kitchen, where he found Seonghwa sitting at the dinner table with his head down. Jeongguk looked through the cabinet and found some pain meds, handing it to him along with a cold bottle of water.

"Thanks." Seonghwa grumbled, quickly taking the pills.

"No problem."

"What're you making?" The pastry shelf asked as he watched Jeongguk pull a pot out from one of their cabinets.

"Hangover porridge."

"Wow, I thought you only knew how to make a piece of toast." Seonghwa said, a bit surprised.

"Where'd you get that information from." Jeongguk asked, turning to look at him with a raised brow.

"Taehyung." The brown-haired male said, ratting out his friend.

"He wouldn't know." The CEO chuckled, shaking his head as he resumed cooking. "He never lets me in the kitchen."

The two remained talking for a little bit, the pastry chef telling Jeongguk stories from work while he cooked.

"Food is done." He announced, wiping off his newly washed hands.

"I'll go wake up the others." Seonghwa said, getting up from the table.

"Nah it's fine, get yourself some food and I'll take care of them." Jeongguk said, walking out of the kitchen and waving his hand to motion for him to sit down.

"Okay." He said, sitting back down.

It didn't take too long to wake the others up since 2 out of 3 of them were already awake; those two being Erin and Baekyun of course. As soon as the both of them left the bed, Taehyung woke up and followed suit. Everyone got themselves a bowl, bottle of water and some painkillers before they sat down and ate.

"So, how did last night go?" Jeongguk said, looking up from his bowl.

"It was... fun." Taehyung said, side eyeing Erin with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Very." Baekhyun smirked.

"Why're you all looking at me?" She asked, cheeks full of food as she realized that the whole's table;s attention was on her.

"I'm wondering the same thing."

"Well Ms. 'Im not gay' over here was out lockin lips with some girl last night."

"I'll have you know that I wasn't gay, just curious." Baekhyun whispered, loud enough for Erin to hear,

"It didn't look like curiosity when you were feelin' up on her." Seonghwa added, looking at her with a raised brow.

"You guys saw that?" Erin asked, her eyes growing wide in horror.

"I was honestly surprised you two didn't fuck right then and there." Taehyung snorted. Jeongguk just watched on in silence as the group talked, it was all just so entertaining.

"It wasn't that serious." She said, side eyeing the blonde.

"Tell that to the little hickey on your neck." Baekhyun said, poking her where the small bruise was.

"Did you get her number at least?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yeah." His cousin admitted, trying to keep a smile from creeping onto her face.

The group talked for a while, time passing them by with no regard. As time continued on, slowly, the group would grow smaller and smaller. First, Chanyeol came and picked up Baekhyun. Then, Hongjoong came and picked up Seonghwa, taking him to the club so he could pick up his car. Lastly, Erin called a cab and went home, even though Taehyung and Jeongguk told her she could stay for longer if she wanted.

"I wonder if she's gonna pursue anything with that Chae-sun girl." Taehyung said as he and Jeongguk laid on the couch and watched a movie. "I'm honestly still in shock."

"Well, I'm happy you had fun." The raven said, rubbing his back under the nice and warm blanket they had draped over them.

"Actually, I don't remember too much." Taehyung admitted with a slight pout. "What happened?"

"You mean you don't remember telling me that we were gonna have five babies?" Jeongguk teased, trying to hold back a laugh.

"I said that?!" The blonde said, shooting in from his position and staring at the older with wide eyes.

"You sure did." He smiled, "You know, I really wouldn't mind having five little monkeys to run behind- shit, we already have Yeontan and Storm."

"It would be cute wouldn't it?" Taehyung said, the image of Jeongguk running their future child playing in his mind.

"Definitely." Jeongguk smiled. Taehyung laid back down and let the thought play out in his head some more, the idea sending butterflies to his stomach."I also found some wedding planners, they're ready to start when you are."

"Really?!" The blonde exclaimed, this time in excitement. "I can't wait, our wedding is gonna be so~ sexy."

"Can't be any sexier than you are."

"Stop trying to butter me up, we're not adopting those five babies anytime soon." Taehyung joked, rolling his eyes.

................................

Ngl, I lowkey hate how short this chapter is- it broke my over 1K word streak! - Dragon Tales