Einundachtzig

"Take a deep breath baby, it'll be fine," Jeongguk said, holding Taehyung's hand with his free one as they pulled into Sun-hee's neighborhood.

"You say that, but I haven't seen these people since I was like 7," The brunette worried, "what if they call us slurs and then stone us to death?"

"Stone us? Baby you're overthinking."  Jeongguk was a bit taken aback by the mention of stoning and almost laughed, but he held it in. "From what it sounds like, your cousin is very nice. I doubt she would ever put you in any type of position that would end in you getting rocks thrown at you until you kick the bucket."

"But what if-"

"And if she did, I'll make sure to have Erin come over here and beat her within an inch of her life," he said, causing Taehyung to giggle at the thought of Ern, one of the nicest people he knows, raging through a busy city like a giant Erinzilla.

"You always know how to make me feel better," he smiled, making Jeongguk smile as well.

"That's my job baby," he said, kissing the brunette on the lips.

"I love you," Taehyung smiled.

"I love you too, now let's get in there before we miss out on the food," Jeongguk said, fixing his hair in the rearview mirror. "I hope they can cook as good as you do."

"If you keep eating so much you're gonna gain weight," Taehyung joked.

"Me? Never, have you seen these muscles?" The raven flexed, causing the fabric of his tight around his bicep.

"Yeah, yeah I have," Taehyung smirked, giving Jeongguk the eyes.

"Let's go before I fuck you, right here right now," he said, taking off his seatbelt and opening the door. Before he could get out of the car, Taehyung grabbed his hand.

"Fuck this, let's go home now."

"Nope, we're already here and gas isn't cheap," he said, restraining himself and getting out of the car.

"Fine, don't ask me to give any later," the brunette said as they walked up to the door.

"W-wait!" Jeongguk called out but it was already too late, Taehyung had already knocked on the door.

"HI! You made it!" Sun-hee exclaimed, putting down who Taehyung assumed was Siwoo before hugging him.

"Who's dat mama?" The little boy asked, looking at the couple as they walked into the house so Sun-hee could close the door.

"This is cousin TaeTae and cousin TaeTae's husband." She explained.

"Hubsden?" Siwoo questioned, tilting his head to the side as he looked up at the tall raven-haired man."What's your name?"

"My name's Jeongguk, what's yours?" he asked, bending down to his level and offering him his hand for a handshake.

"Hi Jokook, my name is Siwoo," he smiled, shaking his hand.

"How old are you, Siwoo?" Jeongguk asked, laughing at the boy's failed attempt at pronouncing his name.

"This many," the toddler said, showing him two fingers.

"Woah~ you're a big boy!" He exclaimed with wide eyes. As the two boys talked, an older woman walked towards the door.

"Sun-hee who's at the- Oh my!" She gasped, looking at Taehyung with large eyes.

"Aunt Eun-Jeong!" He smiled, walking towards her with open arms.

"Taehyung, it's been so long!" she said, hugging him tightly. "Come, come, let's go see everyone!" she smiled as she guided him to the living room, Siwoo running after them.

"Thanks." Sun-hee thanked as she and Jeongguk walked to the living room.

"For what?"

"I saw the way you calmed his nerves before you guys came up the door," she laughed. "If you weren't here with him, he probably would've turned back around and left."

"I told him he didn't have much to worry about, and look at how right I was," Jeongguk said, smiling at the scene of Taehyung sitting on the couch talking happily with his family.

"Well who may this fine young man be?" aunt Eun-kyung asked, noticing Jeongguk's presence.

"This is Jeongguk, my fiance," Taehyung said, introducing him with a loving smile. Even though he looked solid on the outside, on the inside he was bracing for someone to yell at him like his parents did.

"Good afternoon," the raven smiled, waving at everyone. "nice to meet you all."

"I hope you don't steal him from us," an aunt joked "we just got him back."

"I would never. My mother on the other hand? It will be hard to convince her not to," Jeongguk joked, making everyone laugh.

"So Jeongguk, what do you do for a living?" an uncle asked.

"I run the family business," the younger answered humbly.

"Oh, like a small flower shop?" he asked.

"He's the CEO of Jeon Entertainment," Taehyung giggled. The information made the older man's eyes shine as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Oh wow, I've-"

"Alright, enough chit-chat, let's eat," another aunt said as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Yay!" Siwoo cheered as he got up from his toy bin and ran to the kitchen with his hands in the air.

As they ate they continued catching up, even telling the couple old story- some Taehyung had never heard before until now. Sure, being a Jeon is cool and everything but Taehyung always wanted to have family of his own to come back to, and now that he had it he felt as if he could cry.

It was a beautiful feeling and he wanted to feel it for the rest of his life.

................................

AT THE FAMILY REUNION- WHO WE INTRODUCIN?? WHO WE INTRODUCIN?? - Dragon Tales