Elf

Tell me why Roof by Rico Nasty just started playing- OH WE LOVE TO SEE IT

Xiao Lin had finally finish organizing Jeongguk's  office and all she wanted to do now was eat some of Taehyung's food and maybe text the young CEO to see if he wanted to mess around later. She entered the apartment and was met by the sounds of moans coming from her and Taehyung's room, immediately getting filled with anger.

Just as she was walking to the room to catch Taehyung and the whore he was fucking in the act Yeontan stepped in front of her, growling at her whenever she tried to step forward.

It worked for a little until Xiao Lin heard a scream come from behind the door. When she opened the door her jaw dropped, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Jeongguk was aggressively thrusting into Taehyung, who was on all fours.

"Fuck, baby boy. Look she's here." The Australian said smirking. Taehyung was so lost in pleasure that he didn't even care to look up at the older, who was frozen in shocked. Jeongguk smacked the brunette's ass before wrapping his large hand around his throat, pulling him up to look at the woman. Taehyung's head lulled back onto the older's shoulder as he looked at her, not caring about what she saw. It felt so good.

"Didn't you have something to tell her baby?" Jeongguk asked adding a little more pressure to the brunette's neck.

"We're- AH- We're over." Taehyung slurred smirking a little.

Xiao Lin was overwhelmed with emotions all she could do was turn around and leave, Just as she was closing the door she heard Taehyung scream.

"Ah fuck daddy- AH." Taehyung screamed as he was reaching his fourth orgasm.

"Such a shameless little slut aren't you?" Jeongguk said as he kept thrusting up into the brunette who was starting to cry due to over stimulation. "You like having some on watch you get fucked didn't you? So shameless."

Jeongguk's thrusts started to get sloppy as he felt his climax nearing. With one more sharp thrust the ravenette came deep inside of the younger, while he came on the sheets. The two caught their breath and Jeongguk cleaned them both up, after that the older laid down next to the brunette who had been claimed by exhaustion. Letting sleep take him as well.

.......................................................

NEVER NEED A BITCH I'M WHAT A BITCH NEED- Dragon Tales