Neunundzwangig

Jeongguk and Taehyung were at the house, the ravenette had walked out of their room and found Tae in the living room looking under the couch for something.

"Uh.. what're you doing?" He asked.

"I lost my phone so I'm looking for it." Taehyung said.

"Do you want me to call it?" He asked, taking his phone out of one of the pockets of his sweatpants.

"Yes please, that would be helpful." The brunette said getting up from the position he was in. Jeongguk called the younger's phone and heard it ringing near him, he noticed that it was somewhere on the shelf not very far from him so he went to grab it. Just then Taehyung remembered what he'd label the older in his phone and tried to get in before Jeongguk but he was too late. He'd already found it, he read his caller Id before hanging up and turned around to look at Taehyung- who was currently trying to tip toe away.

"Bunny bitch boy huh?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the younger a little.

"AYe um y-you see what had happened was- um- uh..." Taehyung said, trying to come up with an excuse.

"That's a pretty mean name don't you think?" The older said in a tone that shift the whole rooms atmosphere completely, the word horny couldn't even describe how both of the males were feeling.

"Okay and what're you gonna do about it." Taehyung said, raising a brow at the ravenette.

"Oh I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it. Dans la salle, maintenant." He said, licking his lips.

Shit why did I have to teach this man French? This is gonna be the death of me. Taehyung thought as he walked to the room, excited for what was to come next. Jeongguk followed behind the brunette and closed the door, he sat on the bed and looked at Taehyung who watched him in curiosity.

"Come here baby boy, I want you bent over my lap." He instructed.

"I want you to count every hit I give you and say red if you want me to stop, yeah?" He said as Taehyung did as he was told.

"Yes sir." Taehyung said. With that Jeongguk pulled down his shorts and boxer's rubbing the younger soft ass before smacking it harshly.

"Ah, One." Taehyung said, kind of enjoying the new feeling.

Smack!

"T-two." He said. A couple more slaps later and Taehyung was slowly unraveling in the older's clutches. Every now and then Jeongguk would check on Taehyung tom make sure he was okay before resuming.

"Ngh~ eight." The brunette moaned out.

Smack!

"Uh- nine." He continued counting.

Smack!

"T-ten!" He said cumming as he yelled out the last number.

"You must have liked that a lot huh?" Jeongguk said, chuckling a little.

"Mhm." Taehyung said sleepily, the spanking had drained a lot of energy from him.

"You did so good baby boy, let's go take a bath yeah?" The older said, lifting the younger up and taking him to the bathroom.

...................................

I have a friend out here *cough cough* that says that I'm a super horny person which is NAWT true I just have a big imagination

I have a friend out here *cough cough* that says that I'm a super horny person which is NAWT true I just have a big imagination.. Like they aint no better- Dragon Tales