Einundvierzig

It was a day after that night with Jeongguk and the grey haired male was making sure that everything he need for the trip he was about to make when there was a when the door bell rang, Taehyung got up from where he was sitting one the floor with the suitcases and he went to the door, smiling when he saw who it was.

"HI Hwa, Hi Baek." Taehyung said greeting the two as he let them in.

"Hey Tae." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"This is where you're staying now huh? You got it good, let me see if I can find myself a rich CEO like you." Baekhyun said as he gawked at the beauty of the penthouse.

"Oh be quiet Beakhyun, I think I might know a guy that might be your type though." Taehyung said as he led them to him and Gguk's room so he could continue what he was doing.

"Oh really?" The older asked, sounding excited.

"Mhm, he works at Gguk's company. His name is Chanyeol and he's a really sweet guy." Taehyung told him.

"What does he look like?" He asked. Taehyung described the security guard and the older's eyes lit up "Oh sign me the hell up." He said, causing both Taehyung and Seonghwa to laugh.

The three sat in the room and talked while Taehyung finished packing the suitcases for both him and Jeongguk. Once the two left the grey haired male put the triple checked everything, suitcases in his car, made sure everything in the house was okay and grabbed Yeontan's necessities before officially leaving and starting the 2 hour drive to Namwon which was where they were going to surprise Jeongguk.

"Alright, Tannie let's get this show on the road." Taehyung said as he buckled his seatbelt before reaching over to the passenger side and fastening the puppy's one as well.

Once Taehyung made it halfway he grabbed something to eat before continuing his drive, his little puppy companion was knocked out in the passenger seat leaving him alone as he internally bounced around in excitement.

This is going to be so fun, oh my god I can't wait... I hope his parents like me... Taehyung thought to himself. His thoughts started to get chaotic so he turned on the radio, connecting his phone to it and deciding to listen to something relaxing. The first song that played was FInd Your Wings by Tyler The Creator, the grey haired male vibed out to his playlist as he neared his destination.

Fifty minutes later and the two were at the address that Erin gave them, Taehyung picked up the sleeping puppy, walked up to the door and knocked on the door.

It didn't take long for Erin to open the door and when she did she had the biggest smile on her face. She greeted the two before stealing Yeontan and informing the younger about the room arrangements, even though the house looked small from the outside. The inside was quite large and held more room than expected, there were 12 rooms which was just enough for the number of people coming so everything just fit perfectly.

.................................................

Oh this is finna be so fun lmaooo- Dragon Tales