Vierzig

Jeongguk had just made it back to his hotel room after having dinner with one of his new business partners, the ravenette was tired and all he wanted to do was hear a certain grey haired male's voice.

Jeongguk called the younger and waited for him to answer which took longer to expect.

"Hey baby." He said when the younger picked up after the third ring.

"Hey Gukkie." Taehyung said, breath uneven.

"What's wrong baby you sound a little different." The older asked.

"I-I'm fine.." He said.

"FaceTime me baby I wanna see you." Jeongguk said, having an idea of what the younger was doing.

"O-okay" The grey haired male said.

The ravenette was met by a red faced younger, Jeongguk smirked as he laid back in his bed.

"Move the phone back a little baby boy I wanna see all of you." The CEO said and the younger nodded before obeying. He was currently straddling a pillow in nothing but one of the older's shirts and a pair of boxers.

"Looks like you missed me baby boy. Why don't you keep going, yeah?" He said causing Taehyung to feel even more flustered than he already was.

"O-okay." He said as he started moving again.

A/N Hollon ya'll I'm finna try something...

"Just like that baby." I said as I watched the younger engage in such a lewd act.

"Mm~ daddy." He said, causing my boxers to tighten.

"Look at how good you're being for me, you wish I was there don't you." I say as I use one of my hands to slide down my sweats.

"Mhm" He said as he closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"You wish I was there fucking you so hard you could walk don't you." I said smirking at his change of express, his face had grown redder and his breath had become more uneven.

"Y-yes I w-wish you w-were he-re d-daddy." He slurred.

"Tell daddy what you want me to do to you when I get back." I said as I took hold of the shaft and started stroking it at the sight of the younger in his current state.

"I-I want you to fuck me so hard that your name is the only things on my mind... Fuck daddy Je veux que tu m'utilises, me marque et montre au monde que je suis à toi (I want you to use me, mark me and show the world that I'm yours)." He said. I loved it when he spoke french, I love that I'm the only one who has this effect on him. The only one that can make such a strong person act like a total slut with the snap of my fingers.

"I'm glad that you feel the same way mon amour (my love), why don't you stretch yourself for me?"

"Yes sir." Taehyung said as he changed his position, sucking on his fingers as he slid down his boxers before slipping in his middle finger.

"tu fais si bien mon amour (you're doing so good my love)." I said, increasing my pace as I started imagining the things I could be doing to him right now.

"Ngh~ Gukkie more." Taehyung slurred.

"Vas-y mon amour, ajoute-en un de plus (Go on my love add one more)." I said, watching as he slipped in his ring finger.

A/N: Ight I'm tired of writing in first person.

Jeongguk continued praising the younger until he felt the familiar feeling of his climax approaching.

"Alright baby cum for me.." He said.

"Ah~"

"Keep going my love." He said, continued stroking his cock.

"Ah fuck m' close." The younger whined.

"Fuck baby boy-"

"AH DADDY~" The grey haired male whined as he came. The sight of the younger unraveling made the older cum as well.

"bon travail mon amour. (Good job my love)" The older said as he came down from his high.

"Merci Gukkie. (Thank you Gukkie)" Taehyung said as he caught his breath.

"Pas de problème mon amour, j'aurais aimé être là pour prendre soin de toi. (No problem my love, I wish I was there to take care of you)" The older said, feeling a little bad.

"It's okay just go to sleep with me, yeah?" The younger said with a tired smile.

"Tout pour toi mon amour. (Anything for you my love)" Jeongguk said.

"Arrêtez. (Stop)" Taehyung whined before rolling off the bed and taking his phone with him as he walked to the bathroom to clean up.

.....................................

Freaky ass mfs- Dragon Tales