Siebenundsechzig

Taehyung entered the apartment with a tired sigh, dropping his bag on the floor before plopping onto the bed right next to Jeongguk. He didn't say much as he slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom, running a warm bath.

"C'mon baby, let's relax." He said as he walked back into the room.

"But I'm tired~" Taehyung whined.

"You're gonna be whining about sore muscles in the morning." The older sighed. "Come, the water's getting cold."

"Fine."

Taehyung got up and the two walked hand in hand to the bathroom. Jeongguk kissed the blonde's cheek as he undressed him, before undressing himself. The two got into the bathtub, both letting out a sign of relief as they got into the warm water.

"How was work baby?" Jeongguk asked, caressing the younger's waist as they sat there and enjoyed the warmth.

"It was okay, my mom came by but I told her off." Taehyung said with a sigh as he rested his head on the raven's shoulder.

"Must've been difficult."

"Yeah, I wish they would just understand that I'm happy with being who I am." The younger sighed.

"Who knows, maybe they'll turn around one day." Jeongguk said, resting his chin on the blonde's head.

"Yeah." He sighed, relaxing further into the older's hold.

"I love you, you know that?" The raven asked, kissing her shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Do you really?" Jeongguk asked, smiling against his shoulder before kissing his neck.

"Mm~" Taehyung moaned.

"What'd you say?" The older chuckled. "Words baby." he said, receiving nothing but whimpers from the blonde as he started marking his neck with dark red hickies.

Taehyung couldn't help himself as he began grinding his hips down on Jeongguk's growing erection. Without a word, the raven lifted him up and carried him into their room. He gently tossed him onto the bed before crawling onto the bed and hovering over him with a smirk. Before Taehyung had a chance to do anything, Jeongguk put two fingers into his heat causing him to gasp and arch off of the bed.

The raven couldn't wait to hear his lover scream his name.

..........................................................

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't feel like writing a full blown smut 💀, also- this chapter is short asf

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't feel like writing a full blown smut 💀, also- this chapter is short asf... my bad.. 😅 - Dragon Tales