Vierundfünfzig

Taehyung and Jeongguk had arrived home, Jeongguk asking Taehyung how he felt as they went up to their penthouse. As soon as they got there Taehyung dropped the act and looked up at the raven with an unreadable expression in his eye.

"Taehyung, how do you fee-" Jeongguk started, noticing the shift in the younger's attitude.

"Hush." He said, his tone serious. The younger took him by the hand and led him to their room, pushing him on the bed and looking down on him with a look of disgust. He climbed on top of the raven, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Bab-"

"Quiet, I don't wanna hear your voice right now." Taehyung said as he got up and walked to the older's drawer, picking out one of his ties.

"What're you-" The raven said when the younger walked back over to him.

"Jeongguk, shut up." The blonde hissed as he tied Jeongguk's hands to the headboard.

"Baby, I think you've forgotten who you're talking to." He chuckled.

"No, I know exactly who I'm talking to." The younger said, his voice becoming deep and alluring as he stepped in front of the bed and stripped. "And you can't do anything about it Mr. Jeon. You're all tied up." He laughed, his eyes nothing less than tantalizing.

"Untie me and I'll show you what I'm going to do." Jeongguk said, slightly pulling at his restraints.

"Actually, I'd rather show you what I'm going to do." Taehyung said, sliding down the older's Saint Laurent boxers, freeing the erection he'd had from its constraints.

The blonde had taken the raven's length in his hand and licked it from the balls to tip, sucking on it before taking the older in. Jeongguk groaned as the younger skillfully sucked him off, loving the way his tongue moved against his shaft. He watched as the blonde moved both his hand and head up and down, desperately wanting to entangle his hand in Taehyung blonde locks.

"Taehyung untie- ah fuck." Jeongguk said, getting cut off by the younger humming around his cock before taking in more on him. I didn't take long for him to cum after that, the blonde sucking him dry before coming off his dick with a pop.

"Not another word daddy or I'm going to gag you." He smirked, looking at the older with lustful eyes. "Now, no more calling me Taehyung for the rest of the night. If you wish to address me, you may call me mistress." He added before getting up and sliding off the black laced panties he was wearing. Jeonguk was surprised at the younger's new attitude, he'd never acted like this before and this intrigued him. This new dominating side of Taehyung was starting to grow on him.

"Am I understood?" Taehyung asked as he started grinding on the ravenette's thigh.

"Y-yes mistress." Jeongguk said clearing his throat, the view of Taehyung riding his thigh made him salivate. He watched in hunger as the blonde threw his head back, groaning as pre-cum leaked from his tip. The sight was just unbearable, he wanted to touch Taehyung badly and mark every inch of him. It felt as if he was slipping into a mindset he'd never been in before.

"M-mistress please untie me, I wanna touch you." He asked, pulling at the tie around his wrists.

"I don't know baby, you've been pretty bad today. Letting those whores touch what's mine." The blonde said, out of breath as he grinded on the older's thigh.

"But-"

"Shut up, you sound pathetic." He said, grabbing Jeongguk by the jaw. "I'm tired of your whining." He hissed.

"Untie me." Jeonggguk said, it was as if Taehyung's previous actions had snapped him out of his trance. "Now." He growled, his eyes sharp and dominating causing Taehyung to drop his act and whimper.

"Yes sir." He said untying the older. Without warning he was flipped over, face down into the mattress with his bum in the air.

"Looks like your little moment is over now baby boy." The ravenette chuckled before smashing the younger on the ass. "I think you need to be reminded who the boss around here is." he smirked.

"Ungh~" Taehyung moaned as he felt the older's tongue enter his tight heat. The blonde was put in a trance as his eyes rolled back and he started drooling, his words becoming incoherent slurs.

"Mm~ daddy." He moaned, the pressure so great that his mind went blank.

Right before the younger could reach his climate Jeongguk stopped, making Taehyung whine. Before he had a chance to protest, the ravenette had aligned himself with the blonde and thrusted his tip in and out of him a few times before bottoming out.

"How's that feel slut?" He grunted as he thrusted into the younger, holding his hips as he gently pushed. Taehyung felt nothing but pure euphoria, the pleasure reducing his slurs to incoherent mumbles and whines.

"Words." Jeongguk hissed, harshly smacking the younger on the ass before tightening his grip on his hips and deepening his strokes.

"AH FU- deeper~ ungh." Taehyung moaned, crying as the raven hit his prostate with precision. The pleasure was just too much and the raven's strokes were only getting deeper, without warning Taehyung came with a scream. This was more intense than the ones he'd had in the past, Jeongguk really wasn't playing around tonight.

As the blonde tightened around him the young CEO's strokes became sloppy, his climax approaching. He picked up the pace, chasing his high as he thrusted deeply into Taehyung.

"Fuu- daddy~ more." He slurred, Jeongguk lazily smirking as he pulled him up and wrapped his hand around his throat as he continued thrusting up into him.

"Cum again for me baby, I know you can do it." The ravenette said as he jerked the younger off.

The feeling of overstimulation threw the blonde over the edge as he tightened around Jeongguk, his body shaking as he came with the live of his life.

"You did so good baby boy." The older smirked as he licked the blonde's cum from his fingers. Once the two caught their breaths the ravenette went to the bathroom and started running a bath for the younger.

Once the tub was full Jeongguk gently lifted up the blonde, placing him in the water before slipping in behind him. The two sat in the water enjoying it's warmth, Taehyung lazily playing with Jeongguk's hand with a tired smile on his face.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too babe." Jeongguk whispered, smiling before kissing the blonde on his forehead.

..............................

 How wholesome lmaooo- Dragon Tales