Zwölf

It was the next morning and Jeongguk had woke up with Taehyung laying on his chest, he smiled at the younger's cuteness before slipping out the bed, placing a pillow in his place. The ravenette put on his boxers and sweatpants before ruffling his hair and shuffling to the kitchen.

He pet the now awake Yeontan, putting some food and more water into his bowl before scanning the cabinets for painkillers. Once he found them his went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water and walked back to the room finding Taehyung awake and rubbing his eye with the cutest pout on his face.

Once the brunette's eyes adjusted to the light in the room and he saw the ravenette sitting in the bed next to him, he smiled at him even though he was a little surprised to see that he was still there.

"Morning Tae." Jeongguk said as he handed Taehyung the bottle of water and two pills, which he gladly excepted.

"As much as I'd love to stay with you I got a meeting to get ready for so Imma head out, is there anything you need before I do?" The older asked, Taehyung swore his heart did a thing when he saw the genuine care and concern on the older's face.

"No I'm okay, you get going. I don't want to be the reason why you're late." The brunette said smiling shyly, making the older chuckle.

"If you say so, I'll call you when the meeting's over, yeah?" Jeongguk asked, Taehyung nodding before the raven leaned over and kissed him in forehead. 

The older got up from the bed and grabbed his stuff, saying goodbye to Taehyung and Yeontan before leaving. 

Once the brunette was sure Jeongguk was gone his let out a deep breathe.

"Calm down Taehyung, it was just a one time thing." He swore up and down to himself as he got up to go take a shower once the painkillers kicked in.

.....................................................................

IT'S THIS ONE THING THAT GOT ME TRIPPIN YA DID

IT'S THIS ONE THING THAT GOT ME TRIPPIN YA DID. IT'S THIS ONE THING YOU SO MADE ME FEEL IT- Dragon Tales