Zwei

Double update because why not? 🤩

The ravenette sat in his office stressed, he had just inherited his father's company and the work was starting to come in by the boat loads. Not being able to deal with the stress anymore, the CEO called for his secretary. She came in not long after.

"Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Jeon?" The woman asked

"I've got some stress you think you can take care of it for me?" Jeongguk said loosening his tie. The secretary automatically understood what he meant and tied her hair into a tight ponytail before walking over to he young CEO, getting on her knees and unzipping his dress pants.  

The secretary palmed the younger until he got hard and sucked the ravenette off, earning the occasional grunt and groan from above her. Jeongguk eventually came even though the blowjob wasn't really even that good and dismissed the woman tell her to get back to work, the CEO soon going back to work himself.

Jeongguk got a little bit more work done before getting tired of being trapped in the four was of his office and deciding to go to a cafe to go and get a coffee for himself. He organized his papers before putting on his jacket and grabbing his keys.

...

Taehyung was standing near the counter waiting for his order to be ready as he talked to his friend Jimin who was stationed at the cash register, the cafe wasn't that busy at the moment so the two just talked about what as going on in each other's lives.

"Jimin I swear one day you're gonna find the right one for you." Taehyung said trying to reassure the older.

"But when Tae? I'm tired of going on blind dates and constantly using apps and stuff." Jimin complained.

"I know Minnie, I know. Maybe Hobi can hook you with one of his friends." Taehyung suggested.

Right before the older could say anything the bell at the front door rang signalling that another patron had entered the cafe. Jimin went to go take the order and Tae took his order and sat down at a window seat for a little just looking outside. The cafe was starting to get busy so the brunette said goodbye to Jimin before leaving, the younger not wanting to distract him from his job.

Just as Taehyung was walking out of the cafe he walked right into someone's chest, spilling his not-so-hot hot chocolate onto his pastel pink shirt. 

"Oh I'm so sorry." Said the man Taehyung bumped into.

"I-it's okay." Taehyung said still looking down.

"No it's not I'll get you a new one." The man said, at that moment the brunette looked up and was met with the face of a handsome ravenette.

"It's o-okay" Taehyung said blushing.

"No I insist" The taller of the two said.

"O-okay." Taehyung said caving into the handsome man who had a weird accent.

"Bonza, first let me get you something to wear other than this wet shirt" The ravenette said before pulling Taehyung to the side and walking out of the cafe to his car. When he came back he gave Taehyung a black hoodie.

"Here wear this." He said smiling at the brunet.

Taehyung said thank you before going to the bathroom and changing out of his shirt. When he came back out he spotted the ravenette in line and joined him.

"Thanks again..." Taehyung started saying, realizing that he didn't know the raven's name.

"Jeongguk." The ravenette told the brunet.

"Y-yeah thanks Jeongguk. My name is Taehyung by the way." He said shyly as he played with his hands.

The two continued to talk about small things here and there until it was their turn to order. The ravenette ordered a coffee himself and a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream for Tae, the brunet just stood there blushing uncontrollably causing Jimin to look at him every now and then with a brow raised. The older knowing Taehyung had a girlfriend.

The two talked some more while they waited for their drinks and everything went well.

"Hey do you want your hoodie back? I don't live far away so I wo-" Taehyung started.

"No it's fine you keep it." Jeongguk said smiling at the brunet before leaving the cafe.

The whole walk home Taehyung was a blushing mess, he thought back to how kind the taller was and how handsome he was. When he got home Taehyung was met by a picture of him and Xiao Lin and automatically felt a little bad about feeling the way he was because of some stranger when he had a whole girlfriend at home.

He was truly too good for this world.

...............................................................

Taehyung is just so- so caring like- *internally sobs* - Dragon Tales