Siebenundsiebzig

It was one of the warmest days that week and Taehyung had seen it as the perfect chance to go and visit Jimin at work, because it was a Friday- meaning that pets were allowed in- so the blonde took the opportunity to let Yeontan tag along with him.

As they walked into the cafe, they were greeted by the now pink-haired barista with a big smile.

"Hi Tae." He said, waving at the two.

"Hi Jimin." The blonde smiled, returning the energy. "I love your hair."

"Thanks, Joonie helped me dye it." Jimin explained, smiling even bigger– if that was even possible. "He even let me bleach his hair." He added.

"Of course he did." Taehyung scoffed, playfully rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The pink-haired barista pouted.

"You have that man wrapped around your finger."

"I do not." Jimin denied.

"Yeah you do." A familiar voice said as the door of the cafe opened.

"Oh hi Namjoon." Taehyung said, greeting him- Yeontan doing the same by pawing at his pants leg.

"Hi Joonie." Jimin smiled, his eyes practically disappearing because of how hard he was smiling.

"Hi Tae and Tannie." The blonde smiled, fixing his glasses after he bent down to pet the little pomeranian. "Hi baby."

Let me go sit down before these two start making out. Taehyung thought as the two gave each other the eyes.

Sitting at his regular spot, Taehyung and Yeontan played with the little puppies that came up to them for a while before he ordered a drink to-go and made it to his next stop- the pet shop.

"Hi Eric." Taehyung smiled.

"Hey guys!" He said, scratching Yeontan behind his ears. "We just got a new shipment of treats."

The three looked at the new treats that had came in before Taehyung picked up Storm and Yeontan's favorite food, a few new toys and cute matching outfits that he'd gaslit himself into buying. After leaving the pet shop, he'd headed over to the salon for his hair appointment.

"So, what would you wanna get done today babes?" Taehyung's hair stylist, Raya, asked as he sat down in the soft, pink salon chair.

"I'm thinking of getting a new color and a perm." the blonde said, looking at his practically chin-length hair in the mirror.

"What color are you thinking?" She asked as she ran her hands through it, Yeontan looking at her curiously from where he laid- under her salon station.

"I'm not sure," Taehyung sighed. "Why don't you choose, I trust you." He smiled.

"I had a feeling you'd say that." She said, smiling right back at him. Raya had been doing his hair for years and just knew what worked for him, even before he did.

Throughout the appointment Taehyung caught Raya up on everything she'd missed since the last time he was there, and she was more than shocked when he told her that the hot CEO he'd been drooling over for the past few months had actually proposed. They're conversations always made a 1-3hr long appointment feel like five minutes, something that her other clients just couldn't do, which made Taehyung her all time favorite.

"So." She asked as she turned the chair around to face the mirror to reveal Taehyung's new hair. "What do you think?" Taehyung looked at his reflection with wide eyes, his hair was now a soft brown color, filled with delicate curls that framed his face in a way that highlighted his angelic features.

"I love it!" He smiled, getting up from his chair to hug her.

"I knew you would." She giggled as they parted.

"Thank you so much Raya." Taehyung said as she reached into his wallet to pay her.

After thanking her once more and giving her a warm goodbye hug along with a generous tip, Taehyung and Yeontan left the salon.

"One more stop before we go to the office Tannie." Taehyung said as he drove out of the salon's parking lot.

The two went to a nice grocery store not too far away from the office to pick up a few pre-made lunches since he didn't have the chance to cook anything, and there weren't any leftovers to bring since someone kept coming back for seconds last night. As he was looking through the different kimbap options when he heard Yeontan growling at someone near them, which was rather unusual for him. Taehyung looked up from the display fridge, and turned to look at whatever or whoever Yeontan was growling at.

"Is that?" He said as he spotted what looked like Xiao Lin browsing the produce aisle. As she got closer, Yeontan's growls got louder. "Calm down Tannie." he said as she noticed that they were there and began walking towards them.

"Hello Taehyung." She said, completely ignoring Yeontan's presence. Taehyung swore, if she wasn't standing so far away and Yeontan's leash wasn't locked, he would've most definitely bitten a chunk out of her ankle.

"Hello." The brunette said, not really wanting to have a conversation with her.

"How've you been?"

"Good, you?" He smiled, it was fake but still a smile..

"I'm well." She replied, placing her free hand on her hip. "What brings you here?"

"I came to pick up some lunch for me and my fiancé." Taehyung said, finally deciding on which kimbap he wanted.

"Fiancé?" Xiao Lin asked, her voice cracking a little.

"Yeah." Taehtung said, his fake smile from earlier turning into a very much real one "Jeongguk and I are getting married pretty soon."

Xiao Lin just stood there, blinking, in silence as the information hit her over and over again. Taehyung saw her current state as his chance to get away and so he did, quickly picking up a few things and walking away.

"That was stressful." He said as he quickly went through self-checkout and got into his car. As he neared the office, Taehyung let out a sigh of relief at the fact that this was his last stop for the day.

When he walked into Jeongguk's office after saying hello to Erin and giving her the lunch he bought her, he was met by the scene of Jeongguk working while Storm slept peacefully on the corner of his desk.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" Jeongguk asked as he moved his chair back and placed Yeontan on his desk next to Storm before welcoming the younger into his lap with open arms. Taehyung happily claimed his spot, gently placing the bag on the table so he didn't wake up Storm. Jeongguk hugged the brunette close to his chest and rested his chin atop of his head as he told him what he did today.

"Your hair is really pretty babe." The raven complimented, taking in the lingering scent of the coconut butter and vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner Raya used. "Smells nice too."

"Thanks." Taehyung giggled, enjoying the attention.

"I booked tickets for Australia, we will fly out next weekend."

"Ahhh, I can't wait!" He exclaimed, waking up Yeontan and Storm. "Does anyone know we're coming?"

"Nope." Jeongguk shook his head. "It'll be a surprise."

................................

Small Xiao Lin cameo, lowkey regret not letting Tannie bite the hell out of her

Small Xiao Lin cameo, lowkey regret not letting Tannie bite the hell out of her. - Dragon Tales