Sechsundzwanzig

FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK 😈😎

It was the next day and Jeongguk had ended up waking up before Taehyung. The ravenette slipped out of bed, put on a hoodie and grabbed Yeontan, leaving the house.

"So Tan, what should we get for breakfast?" He asked the pup, who was sitting in the passenger seat with a seatbelt on. The Pomeranian stopped biting at the seat belt and just looked at the man, the two staring in each other's eyes as if they were talking to each other telepathically.

"Hmm.. how about strawberry waffles?" Jeongguk suggested, making Yeontan bark in disagreement.

"French toast?" He asked, this time Yeontan nodded which kinda surprised Jeongguk but he just went with it.

"Looks like it's been decided then, to the cafe we go!" Jeongguk said, the pup howling in agreement. As they drove to their destination Jeongguk drove with one hand on the wheel and the other petting Yeontan's head, at some point during the drive he slipped from under the seat belt and was now laying in Jeongguk's lap as he drove.

Not long after Jeongguk pulled up to the cafe where he and Taehyung first met and bought the younger some strawberry french toast, eggs, sausage bacon and orange juice while he just got himself a simple omelette. When the two got back to the apartment they found Taehyung in the room, looking under the bed with his butt in the air.

"What're you doing babe?" Jeongguk asked, startling the brunette.

"Shit, you scared me. I was getting my phone because it slipped out of my hand when I took it off the charger just as I was about to call you." Taehyung explained as he retrieved his phone.

"Okay well me and Tannie are here now so get up off the floor before I choose something else for breakfast." The older said, winking before going to the kitchen with Yeontan trailing close behind him

"Pervert." Taehyung mumbled before getting up and following the older into the kitchen. Taehyung saw that food that Jeongguk had bought for him and smiled brightly.

"Merci mon amour, ça a l'air si bien." He said thanking the older.

"I don't know what you just said to me but it sounded sexy as fuck not gonna lie." Jeongguk said. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked.

"Well I'm thinking we go get boxes and start packing shit up since I only have 2 days to be outta here." The brunette said.

"We should call the group for help." Jeongguk suggested.

"For sure." Taehyung said and with that the couple went to go get boxes and called their friends to help them out.

After some time everyone was at Taehyung's house helping him pack his belongings.

"If you don't mind me asking what's with the sudden move." Namjoon asked as he did his job of taping and labeling boxes.

"Well I've been kicked out." Taehyung said while he packed up the kitchen with Hoseok.

"Wait you mean they-" Jimin said, stopping what he was doing.

"Yeah but hey it was gonna happen eventually." He said, shrugging.

"I know but they're still fucked up for disowning you over something so- I don't even know... I'm so mad now." Hoseok said as he put down the mugs he was wrapping before going to the brunette and hugging him, Jimin soon joining in. The two knew just how close he was to his parents.

"No point in worrying over it, they made their decision." Taehyung said "It is what it is." He said blankly.

The group continued packing, playing music and just vibin' out. Yoongi was holding Yeontan and playing with him while Hoseok looked at them lovingly, Taehyung was talking to Namjoon about Jimin, Jimin was in the bathroom and Jeongguk was standing in the kitchen with Jin.

"So he's staying with you, huh?" The older asked.

"Mhm."

"You must really love him, huh?" He asked.

"I do." Jeongguk said happily.

"Heh, I never thought I'd see the day." Jin said chuckling.

"What do you mean?" The younger asked.

"C'mon Gguk, I've known you for over a decade. You've never done anything even close to what you're doing for Tae. You're whipped." Jin said, teasing him just a little.

"Super whipped." Jimin said as he joined the two in the kitchen.

"I-"

"Hey Jeon please take care of my best friend, I know you guys have been together for a couple months but he's about to move in with you and he's going through a lot even though he doesn't show it." He said, somewhat pleading to the younger.

"No need to worry." Jeongguk reassured him with a small smile .

....................................

Y'ALL I got this one idea called Femboy- when I tell you it's a TRIP

Y'ALL I got this one idea called Femboy- when I tell you it's a TRIP... Anyways if end up doing something with it ya'll won't see it for a min since I got other stuff otw- Dragon Tales