Fünfundvierzig

Join the Discord!
https://discord.gg/QXNVh8Qh
(This link lasts 24hrs to decrease the risk of trolls, if you wish to join but there isn't a working link pm and one will be sent to you!)

Over the past two days, more of Jeongguk's family had landed. Today Jaereun, Hayoon, Seolha, Chanmi, Haneul, Hanna, Dohgun, Erin, Sooah, Daeho, and Chunghee were set to arrive a couple of hours earlier than a certain ravenette.

Taehyung was excited to see the older and had called him that morning to wish him a happy birthday. The conversation was nothing short of cute and loving, once the two got off the phone the grey-haired male left his room and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. When he got there he found Mia already there with a knowing smile on her beautiful face, she'd heard a small bit of the two males' conversation and couldn't help but coo at just how adorable they were.

"Good morning Mia." The younger said politely.

"Good morning Taehyung, how'd you sleep?" She asked knowing that the young was so excited the night before that he could barely sleep.

"It was good." Taehyung said, giggling a little.

The two continued talking and had even started making breakfast. The house slowly started to wake up, a few aunts and cousins joining the pair in the kitchen.

"What're you making Tata?" Dohyun asked as he sat on one of the stools in the kitchen and watched the older male cook. Over the past couple of days Taehyung had already gained the liking of Jeongguk's cousins, especially the younger ones.

"Doenjang jjigae and banchan with rice." The older explained.

"I don't like doenjang." Dohyun whined.

"Well you'll love mine, but if you don't I'll make you an omelette. Deal?" Taehyung said.

"Deal." The younger smiled. Just then Chunghee ran into the kitchen and called the younger boy to go and play with her and the others. The group was in the back doing multiple things: some were playing soccer while the others were playing with Yeontan.

"You're really good with children." Hayoon said after Dohyun hopped off his stool and ran off to go and play with the others.

"I worked as a babysitter for the kids in my neighborhood when I was younger." The grey-haired male said. The two continued talking while he and Mia cooked.

"So, when's Jeongguk's plane landing?" Hayoon asked.

"Seven, I tried to get an earlier flight but the one for 3:30 was full." The younger said. After breakfast Taehyung played with the younger cousins and conversed with some of Jeongguk's uncles before leaving the house and starting his hour-long drive to the airport. To say that Taehyung was excited to see the young CEO was more than an understatement.

......................................

How are you guys today? -Dragon Tales