Sechsundfünfzig

Jin was sitting in his office when there was a knock on his door, his secretary Miso walked in and informed him that he'd had two guests waiting outside for him. Confused, Jin asked her to bring them in. The last thing he was expecting was a visit but he was more than happy when he was met by Jimin and Taehyung's smiling faces.

"What're you guys doing here?" He asked as the two boys sat down and unpacked the food they'd brought along with them.

"We wanted to come and see you." Jimin said.

"We don't see you too often." Taehyung scoffed.

"Because your ass is always working." The other said, shaking his head before handing Jin a box of food.

"What can I say? I love my work." Jin chuckled, taking the box.

"Yeah, now you need to love a man." Taehyung said before stuffing his face with chicken.

"Hey-"

"When's the last time you had sex?" Jimin asked, brow raised as he pointed his chopsticks at the older.

"W-why would I tell you guys that?" He asked, almost choking on his food.

"Girl hush, when's the last time you bussed the bussy open." Taehyung said, making Jimin burst out into laughter, a grain of rice shooting out of his nose.. only making them laugh more.

"You two are so childish." Jin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, but in all seriousness you need a man." Taehyung said.

"No I don't." The older shrugged.

"Why?" The two asked in unison.

"Cause I already have one." Jin smiles cheekily before taking a bite of his chicken.

"HUH?!" The two yelled, almost dropping their food.

"Bitch when?" Taehyunng asked, still in shock.

"Does he fuck good?" Jimin asked, leaning in with child-like curiosity.

"Is he a freak?" Taehyung added.

"Oh my god, this is why you two didn't know until now. I'm not telling you sluts anything." Jin hissed, tired of getting probed with a bunch of out of pocket questions.

"Stingy bitch." Taehyung and Jimin hissed before stuffing their faces at the same time.

"How are things going with Jeongguk?" The oldest asked, wanting to change the topic of conversion.

"He's sexy." Taehyung smiled.

"I-is that it?" Jin asked, taking a sip of his water.

"That's not enough??" The younger whined earning a head shake from the older. " I mean.. I might've told my dad I'd ratherbeajeonandmethisfamily." He said, hoping he didn't catch any of the last part.

"Taehyung, just because you talk fast as fuck doesn't mean I didn't understand what you just said." Jin laughed.

"Look, Jeongguk's dad even told him he was a part of the family." Jimin added.

"Really?!" The older yelled, eyes going wide. "Taehyung, are you pregnant?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at the blonde-haired male

"No.. that's literally impossible." Taehyung said, a tad confused.

"I know but oh my god, Jeongguk is actually invested in you." Jin said with a weird look on his face.

"The hell does that mean?" Taehyung asked.

"I expect children out of the two of you." The brunette said, looking him dead in the eye.

"Isn't Yeontan enough?" The younger whined.

"Yes and no."He said before turning over to Jimin, who was currently stuffing rice into his mouth. "What about you and that Namjoon kid?"

"Oh we're good, I like him a lot." He said, chewing his food.

"You two fuck yet?" Taehyung asked.

"No.." The older said, trailing off.

"There's a but in there somewhere." Jin said, raising a brow.

"We did mess around." Jimin confessed.

"Is it big?" Taehyung asked, he and the brunette leaning in like Jimin did to Jin earlier.

"Didn't you just get mad at me and Taehyung trying to pry into your sex life?" The older asked, narrowing his eyes at the CEO.

"This isn't about me." The older said, turning his nose up at the ginger.

"Yeah! This isn't about him Jimin, answer the question." Taehyung said, wanting answers from his best friend.

"Yes, it was big." Jimin said, face going a bright shade of red.

"Did- you know..." Taehyung asked, moving his hand back in forth in front of his mouth as he poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"Tae!" Jin shouted, laughing so hard tears started to fall. Before Jimin could even respond, Jin's personal phone started ringing which was unusual because he usually always had it silenced when he was at work.

"Oh, who could that be?" Jimin said, trying to peer over and read the caller ID.

"Nobody." The older said, turning the phone out of the few of the two boys. Taehyung didn't see much, but he did see the word "Seo"

"Is that him? Did you guys schedule some phone sex or something? Are we interfering?" Jimin teased Jin, making him turn red.

"Who cares, let us hear." Taehyung smirked.

"Alright, that's enough... thanks for the visit and the food boys!" Jin said, standing up and quickly pushing the boys out of his office.

"He's definitely about to get the bussy bussed open." They both said looking at each other with mischievous eyes.

....................................

Fun fact: There is no fun fact lmaooooo- Dragon Tales