Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)

I'm finally updating this book lol AND I made this into a Reader x Chaeyoung so I'll be changing the pronounds on the first part as well so if you see any mistakes in this one, please message and I'll fix ASAP.

I'm just gonna say I'm sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy this one!

WORDS: 24597

ENJOY!!!

======================

"Well Chae, thanks for the day." You turned to her as Chaeyoung put her hands behind her back and smiled.

"Of course (YN). Anytime. You did very well today."

You shrugged.

"I don't know Chae, it's been almost the same the past five days."

"Almost (YN), almost. AND you got to your knees yesterday. That's an improvement." Chaeyoung pointed at you as you sighed.

"And to chicken out a few seconds later." Chaeyoung's shoulder and frown fell as she punched your chest as you gave almost no reaction.

"Oh come on (YN), don't be negative. Sure, I can't imagine how tough it is, but to see you pushing and pushing, I can say that we're doing very well with each day. You're not swimming or anything, but the first day, you couldn't even go off the first step, now look at you yesterday. We're making progress and I'm glad I'm here to see it through (YN), no matter how slow." Chaeyoung topped it off with her signature smile while you remained stoic. 

You loved how Chaeyoung's eyes seemed to be smiling whenever you looked at her. There was a certain sparkle to her, and she was funny and goofy with you, which made you feel relaxed, brave and at ease whenever Chaeyoung was around you.

You smiled.

"Yeah, yeah you're right. I'm sorry about being negative Chae, you're trying your best and me behaving like that isn't right. We're making progress, small, yet progress."

Chaeyoung hummed.

"That's the mindset (YN), we'll beat this in no time." Chaeyoung raised a fist in front of her as you smiled. You loved her personality and optimism and you swore at yourself to not be such an ass to her next time.

"Yeah, we will. You know tomorrow, we should invite the others to join." Chaeyoung's interior happiness dropped, but she kept her smile on.

You and Chae told the others that Chaeyoung was helping you overcome it.

You even told them how it happened the day on the beach when it all started.

It wasn't a happy reaction as each of them grimaced at the event and a couple of them were on the brink of tears of what could have happened, Sana the worse.

Chaeyoung, hearing it again, closed her eyes and tried to think of something else. She didn't want to have that in her mind.

Eventually, they all calmed down from it and each of them gave a word to you that they were glad that you were with them, even Tzuyu, and promised to help you out when needed as well.

You thanked them for that and well, that was that.

"Yeah? You think they'll help?" She asked as you shrugged.

"I don't know about help, but with the heat out, it would be nice to be with us in the pool too." Chaeyoung hummed, "but who knows, maybe with you and the other's support, it'll be easier for me to ease my way into the water. And honestly, I feel bad that you're sitting there waiting for me to do something. I figured maybe you can hang with someone else in the pool while I do my thing."