Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)

Reworked to the fullest

WORDS: 5509

=======================================

SLING

Jihyo quickly ran through the automatic doors and towards the front desk with a speed that could rival the Flash.

Her steps are heavy as she panted from running from her car.

GRIP

"(YN)?! (YN) (LN)!?" She asked the receptionist.

"Excuse-"

"(YN)! (Y-YN)!" Jihyo tapped her hand on the desk to hurry her up, "please!"

"Jihyo! W-wait, relax..." her father caught his breath coming from behind as he just managed to catch up to her.

As soon as they heard that you were at the hospital Jihyo informed her parents and the three were off.

"What's your relation-"

"His friend! Best friend! Please I need to know!" She yelled hoping the receptionist can witness her direness.

"Jihyo, calm down." Her dad stated as he looked around at the eyes staring at them.

"Give me just a second." The receptionist typed on her computer.

"I-is he okay!?" Jihyo gulped as the receptionist pressed enter.

"...I'm afraid he's still in surgery." Her answer made Jihyo feel faint, her head wobbly all of a sudden.

Surgery.

That's never good.

"Hey, hey hey Jihyo," her father gripped her arms noticing her shaky stance.

"Is he alright?" This time Ms. Park came from the back at a slower pace.

"He's in surgery, but Jihyo isn't well." He said as the mother came on the other side.

"Sweetie?" She spotted her side profile as her eyes were lost and wandered.

"He-he's in su-i-is he alright?" She muttered to the receptionist.

"I-I have no knowledge of-"

"You work here!" Jihyo yelled as the worker leaned back, "how do you not-"

"Jihyo! Enough!" her dad yelled as Jihyo stopped but didn't turn to him, "we'll have to wait, come on,"

"But-"

"No buts! There's nothing we can do but wait."

Jihyo's eyes stung a bit while taking a frustrated sigh and letting her hands drop.

"We're very sorry," the mom said to the worker while pulling her daughter away from the counter with her husband's help.

The worker leaned back forward.

She understood Jihyo's reaction, wasn't the first time a worried one acted like that.

Once we were a bit further from the desk, her mom walked forward in front of her, witnessing her distressed expression.

She put a hand on the arm she was near a moment ago, comforting her daughter.

"I know you're very worried, but acting like this isn't going to help anyone." She stated as Jihyo looked down, shoulders hunched.