Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3

WORD COUNT: 16134

Might be rushed at a point in the story, but will be explained a bit.

AN- SOME SLIGHT NEWS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER. I PROMISE IT'S NOTHING BAD.

ENJOY!!!

=========================================================

Waking up next to you was always perfect since that night of confession.

It no longer matters if Dahyun wakes up from the most perfect dream as she had someone much better than a dream, waiting right next to her, the real deal.

Her boyfriend, (YN), is always soft and languid when your asleep, and if they've shuffled apart during the night, Dahyun snuggled up close and tangles her limbs with yours and Dahyun just can't get enough of you.

She's amazed by it, that even though she keeps feeling, touching, remembering, she just needs your hands under her hands no matter what.

That early morning in your king-size bed was no exception.

But now Dahyun was awake, and lazy sunlight is seeping in through the gap between curtain and wall, lighting up the floor in stripes.

You were still sleeping, your lips slightly parted and you're stretched out on his back with the blanket just above your belly button.

Dahyun giggles as she shakes your bed ruined hair off of her boyfriend's forehead. She can't help it, so she props herself on one elbow and reaches out to trace a finger around your cheek. You shook a bit but didn't wake.

"Fine then." and that's when Dahyun dares to go further and places her lips on yours as she soon felt a hand behind her head pulling her closer.

Dahyun could only hum in glee as she pulled back as an audible release of your lips were seperated.

You began to open your eyes and Dahyun smiles at you as you smiled as well.

"Morning" you croaked and looks at her face. "What a way to wake up. Better than any alarm."

Dahyun smiles and kisses your lips lightly once more.

"Well you didn't wake up." She said as you hummed.

"Then maybe I shouldn't put the alarm then."

Dahyun smacked your torso as you both laughed.

"Alright lazy, come on, let's get up." She said as she stood up wearing just your oversized shirt on her and some pajama pants as you sat up and got up as well.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Honey you awake?" Dahyun knocked on the door as she didn't hear a response from another room.

She peeked inside to see her son/daughter's fast asleep.

Dahyun went closer as she was careful not to scare the kid when s/he wakes.

"(CN)...(CN) wake up." She spoke up as (CN) moved in place.

"Don't want to..." S/he lazily spoke as Dahyun giggled.

"You know daddy is waiting for you?"

"Hmm..." S/he grumbled as Dahyun just laughed.

"Come on sweetie, you can't stay in bed forever."

"Fine..." S/he grumbled as s/he sat up.

"Hmhm, come on, let's go to the bathroom and get you washed up."