Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

So this took a bit, but I decided that I'll make this a 2 parter or 3 depending but mostly 2.

Now I'll let you know now.

This wasn't my best one shot.

As much as I tried to rewrite it, it still didn't feel 'right' to me.

But I held this long enough and I really, REALLY need to get to other works.

So, hopefully you all enjoy this part 1.

Also it's not much of an angsty fic so don't worry.

WORDS: 16336

==================================

EHEHEHEHEH

"Come on THUMP...don't break now!" Jeongyeon pounded the steering wheel as her car wasn't starting.

EHEHEHEHEH

"God, THUMP," with one last thump to the wheel, Jeongyeon leaned back in her seat, "why did I take a night class...stupid snow..."

Through her beanie, Jeongyeon could hear the wind stirring, throwing more snow even though the sidewalk before her was already painted winter white

The blizzard made it hard to see meters in front of her, her vision pocked with fluttering snowflakes.

It was a journey that was painful even during the spring, summer, and fall months, the walk from the university to the nearest bus stop that would whisk Jeongyeon back to her dorm, where she could finally relax and get some well-deserved rest.

Now that it was winter, the stakes were higher and the last place that Jeongyeon wanted to be this late at night was walking down the streets of Seoul in this condition.

But it looks like fate has other plans for her.

"Okay, the bus station isn't far from here, I could walk to it," Jeongyeon talked to herself for a plan while looking around to see if a suitable path.

Too bad there wasn't any.

Jeongyeon braced herself; she couldn't spend any more time deliberating on her matter.

"Son of a bitch..." Jeongyeon swore under her breath as she tugged her scarf taut against her lips and grabbed the door handle, dreading the cold that was to envelop her.

As she tugged it open, in came the winds of the coldest winter she ever knew, scraping itself against whatever it could find and leaving little stains of the winter storm in its wake.

The winter winds embraced her, taking her hostage through her voyage and marking her coat with snow.

Each step was filled with the sound of crushing snow beneath her boot, a calming rhythm that helped guide her through her journey.