Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)

Before we begin...

I just want to say how much I love you readers.

I really do.

You're all the reason ( and TWICE), that I just keep writing. 

I know it's sounds sappy, but my day just brightens up by seeing the notification of this person commented, liked or followed. 

I know I haven't been able to do fast updates.

I know I don't have the best grammar.

I know I don't have the best story content.

I know I don't keep up with requests.

And for all those, I am sorry.

But I keep trying, and I think I'm getting better, not to sound arrogant or whatever, but from the first chapters I wrote to writing One shots, Smuts, Coach book with larger word counts and you all correcting me in grammar and mistakes...I think I am.

I know it sounds like my last day living, but it isn't, I just wanted to let you readers know that I'm just thankful. 

8 months I've been here and 8 months it's been a ride. From my first reader, to first vote, to first comment, to first follower to now.

So thank you all.

I appreciate it.

.

.

.

Alright enough of that sappy moment.

ENJOY 

K3vin_K3ll hope you enjoy this one.

===================================================

THE NEXT MORNING

-MUSIC BEING PLAYED-

Tzuyu woke up to the song of her alarm.

She guess she feel asleep without even knowing last night.

Last night...how she wished it was a dream...a nightmare...but it wasn't either.

She went to her phone to check the time...7:13...and no text from (YN) still, no morning or late night sleep tight or a hello, but a bunch from Tai...she'll talk to him about it at school.

She texted 'school' to him and thats it.

She got prepped with a broken smile, ate breakfast with her parents, which she put on her best facade possible and left out her home front door and there...she froze.

There you were...standing in front of your home too.

You were staring at her...and she you.

Every morning you and her would walk together...