Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)

For this one both Nayeon and Tzuyu are the same age and go to the same high school together and Twice hasn't been formed.

===================================================

Being a K-Pop idol is not that easy.

K-Pop idol fans know just how hard it is to make it in the industry.

In fact, there are still many idols today who haven't been able to see the amount of success despite all their hard work and efforts.

Most people who have succeeded through hard work and sacrifice would probably tell you that there were moments where they wanted to call it quits.

While the degree of success isn't always the same amongst people, a rule that never changes is that hard work will eventually pay off in some way or form.

At least that's what you try to keep telling your two best friends: both of whom are trying to become idols themselves.

Chou Tzuyu and Im Nayeon.

Both are training with each other to become the best and be famous all around.

You?

You were just a supporter, a friend, a fan. While you didn't want to become an idol, you helped them out anyway you can...like right now.

=========================================

You three got into your car, with Nayeon in the back and Tzuyu in the passenger.

"Well...I think we did better than the last one." Tzuyu spoke up as you start the car.

"Wasn't enough anyway." Nayeon said in the back. "Those judges were harsh."

"Hey you were great, you both were. It's just that JYP is a hard industry to get into." You said starting the car. "How about a celebratory dinner?"

"Well if you're buying." Tzuyu asked as you nodded.

Tzuyu looked back and nodded. "Fine."

"Then let's find something along the way home."

====================================

You three just ordered dinner and were eating on the appetizers.

Since you paid for the whole dinner, both girls took advantage as they ordered the really good food.

You didn't mind though, these girls deserved it...with all their hard work for today's audition for Big Hit Entertainment...their third trial for it to which they also failed the other two times.

While you should be thinking of how to improve their talent...you couldn't help, but stare at the two as they chatted amongst themselves.

Yeah...it was pretty obvious to everyone except the two.

You had a crush on them...yes both of them.

You didn't know yourself and you didn't know why you began to see them like that.

Maybe it was the amount of talent they had. Their vocals and dance moves were impressive.

Maybe it was the amount of work they put in. Never straining nor giving up, keeping the positivity in their minds.

Maybe it was their visuals. They each were insanely beautiful in their own way. Tzuyu with her stunning beauty that looks like a work of art with her long flowing brunette hair that framed her face perfectly with, and Nayeon with her cute demeanor that just flows with happiness to everyone with her smile to kick off anyone's day.