Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel

You readers sure love Angsty stories don't you.

Multiple requests for another angst chapter and I went with Jeongyeon because she needs a new chapter.

I actually got inspiration from this re-watching one of my favorite shows Lost again.

It's going to be going back and forth on flashbacks like the show as well so hopefully it makes sense.

ENJOY

==============================================================

You opened your eyes and groaned closing them again when the harsh sunlight coming through the master bedroom window blinded you.

You covered your face with your arm and stayed like that for a short while before you decided it was time to get up.

You took a deep breath, pushed the blanket aside and sat up.

You stretched, groaning softly, rubbing the back of your stiff neck.

You'd thought that after all this time you would have gotten used to sleeping on the couch, but it was still just as uncomfortable as ever.

You leaned forward, resting your elbows on your knees, and buried your face in your hands, rubbing your eyes.

Slowly you lifted your head to look out the window, but the sun was still getting to you.

Your eyes adjusted as you walked up to the window and moved the curtains a bit. The sun was shining brightly, lighting up the whole room.

You could see the leaves of the trees moving with a gentle breeze.

It was shaping up to be a very nice day.

Turning your head around, you directed your attention to the small lamp table on the side of the bed.

There, next to the lamp, was a simple picture frame holding the photo of the most beautiful woman anyone could have ever seen, dreamed, and wished for.

Yoo Jeongyeon...your one and only.

Her smile made your day, week, month, year...any down moment and just seeing her would bring up back up 100% and more.

In short...she was perfect.

You reached out, took the picture frame and looked at it for a few long moments before you traced your fingertips gingerly over her face.

===================================================

-FLASHBACK-

You smiled widely, when you saw Jeongyeon entering the restaurant, and stood up, as she approached you.

"Hello my angel." You greeted her and kissed her softly on the cheek.