Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)

Words: 5718

======================================================

Everyone in the audience stood up and applauded the two girls who performed to their heart's content.

Both Tzuyu and Nayeon were posing and smiling at the crowd, breathing hard and softly huffing to get their breath back.

Their throats were dry as they tried to use their saliva to quench them and their legs were a bit sore, but they did it.

Their best performance yet in their opinion.

No tones were missed and their choreography was on point as they were synched with each other flawlessly.

After a couple of seconds, the two stood up regularly and bowed at the crowd in each direction, showing off their smiles as they raised their heads back up.

Then Nayeon held Tzuyu's hand and raised it in the air as the crowd cheered them on.

"Thank you everyone! We hope you enjoy the rest of the night!" Nayeon yelled in her mic on the other hand as everyone applauded with the duo fleeing to the right of the stage, walking towards the claps of the crew and some other performers as well.

They each thanked every one of them as they walked towards a table with refreshments and much-needed water as the next performance was on, sitting on set-up chairs while getting ice-cold water from a cooler.

"We did well Tzuyu, great job," Nayeon rose a hand up as Tzuyu high-fived back, both getting some breath back, "I think it was our best performance yet," Nayeon noted with Tzuyu...

"I wish (YN) was here," Tzuyu said while twirling the bottle around with Nayeon nodding.

"Yeah. I was searching for her/him in the crowd thinking s/he'll surprise us." Nayeon admitted as Tzuyu then looked at her.

"You too?" Tzuyu asked as Nayeon nodded.

"You as well?"

Tzuyu nodded. "S/He's always there for us that I expected her/him to be there, just cheering us on."

"And to think we were thinking of not even performing." Nayeon said not looking at Tzuyu anymore, "what s/he said about us is still pumping me up." Nayeon gave a faint smile as Tzuyu nodded.

"Well that's (YN) for you, always there for us," Tzuyu muttered, "...always...where would we be without her/him?"

Nayeon's head jerked as she stared at Tzuyu once more.

"I don't know Tzu, I don't know," Nayeon answered, "and this isn't the first time s/he's had to pick us up. We trained for so long and I remember each time where I wanted to stop. But (YN) was always there for a pep talk with me and I come back up and start practicing again." She had smiled as she remembered a lot of events, including the most recent one with the pics...but frowned, "did s/he told you I got angry at her/him?" Nayeon said suddenly as Tzuyu nodded.

Nayeon grasped the almost full water bottle and Tzuyu heard the crunching sound of the plastic.

"I feel so guilty Tzu...I told her/him their support meant nothing to us..."

Tzuyu's lips parted.

"Why would you say that?" She was almost mad at the notion.

"I was just frustrated...and really stupid, but course (YN) wasn't affected by it...nothing really affects her/him. No matter what happens, s/he's always happy and upbeat and caring and there for us. I'm glad s/he did that, we needed it." Nayeon admitted.