Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)

Both Mina and Dahyun were waiting by your locker.

They were waiting for you to arrive, both feeling regret and sadness.

Since last night, they discussed what they were going to say.

It was going to be difficult to explain this and they hope you will understand.

They tried texting and calling you last night, but you didn't answer to any of them. They would have seen you at home, but neither didn't know where you lived.

They have never been to each other's places before.

--------------------

You just entered the school entrance.

You were hurt, you couldn't lie, last night was...hard on you.

Not only did you get ditched, everything felt like that horrible day again.

Your grandma had to comfort you as you just sat on your bed last night, sulking. You didn't talk to her nor, did you didn't bother to charge your phone last night to talk to Dahyun and Mina.

You would have called them at the restaurant with Sana offering her phone, but the memories came surfacing to your brain and that was all you could think about as common sense and judgment left your brain.

But you wanted them to be different, you knew they wouldn't do something like this, so you waited and hoped for the best.

There must have been an accident or something, plus your phone was dead so you couldn't blame it all on them.

They were probably texting/calling you, but couldn't answer.

The morning after and you looked at your phone that you barely put to charge. You received texts from both of them, all were how sorry they were.

It did lifted you a bit thinking that something really did happened.

So you were going to talk to them and you were going to accept their apology. They have turned your life 180. They don't know it, but you were really thankful for them.

No, it's true, they did turned your life around. You didn't have a good childhood really.

In fact they were you're only two friends...like ever.

Why...we'll get to that.

You just turned a corner and you heard other students around. Most were talking about some party last night and how great it was. You weren't paying attention, but heard the words party, fun, and...Mina?

You almost stopped to ask why they were talking about her, but your mindset on Mina and Dahyun, both of whom you saw in the distance standing near your locker, most likely waiting for you.

You smiled softly as you saw Mina on her phone, tapping away, until she stopped tapping and you got a vibrate from your phone, most likely from her. You didn't bother checking as you went towards them.

Dahyun was looking around, but the groups of students walking around was making it tough for her to see...until she spots you walking towards her and Mina.

"(YN)." Dahyun said as Mina looked up from her phone and turned to where Dahyun was looking.

When you were about hearing distance, Dahyun spoke first.

"(YN)...we're-" Dahyun started to say, but Mina cut her off by running towards you and hugging you, not saying a word.

She wrapped her arms around you and gently placed her head on your shoulder as you returned the gesture.