Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)

You were at school, listening intently to the history teacher. 

To you, it was being a responsible student.

To others, it was being more of a nerd. 

Yeah, you weren't the most popular kid or most socially either, the only time others would talk to you was when they needed help in their homework. You had two friends though, Momo and Nayeon. You knew Nayeon for a long time since... well we'll get to that later. And Momo later on when she joined the school.

Besides those two no one really interacted with you

Besides those two no one really interacted with you...well unless you count the bullies. The gang of Dahyun, Jeongyeon and their leader Chou Tzuyu. She would pretty much do whatever it takes to make your life miserable at school. For some reason, it was only you she did this to the most. To others she and her friends were the most popular students. Pretty, rich, and sporty as well.

They would knock down your books, shove your shoulder, make fun of you, pretty much whatever a bully can do. They don't physically hurt you (except for shoving) or anything like that so it wasn't that bad...

Ok it was bad, but you didn't really let that go to your head. You also tell yourself that you were smarter than them. You, Momo, and Nayeon were the top three students in the school when it came to grades. 

...But that wasn't the only reason... you actually have a small crush on the leader, Tzuyu. You had this crush since you first saw her and the more she does things to you, the more you like her.

I know it's weird, but you couldn't help it. She was the definition of beautiful. Just look at her. However no one knows about this, not even your friends. You would have glances at her reading some magazine in class, down the hall with her gang and even in the gym when she does her stretches.

------------------

Anyway, back to the class session, both of your friends and the three bullies are here as well.

"Alright students, today I have an announcement, we will be doing research papers on the Egyptian times, now the requirements will be handed out to you at the end of class. It may seem long, but not to worry because this is a partnered assignment." The teacher said.

Everyone lifted their heads at this and was already choosing their closest friends to work with.

"Hold on" the teacher yelled and got everyone's attention "I didn't say that you will be choosing your partners."

Everyone groaned...

"and it will be partners of two and I have already chosen the teams. The teams will put listed right here, come take a look as soon as class is finished."

"Great", you thought to yourself and as the bell rang, every student got up to see who there were partnered up with. You waited till the crowd dies down only to be met by your friends.