Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)

IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THIS!

Anyway! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, SORRY it took a while to get a sequel and hopefully I did the moments here justice.

Especially the details of Mina being our eyes.

Tried my best to go into it.

AND this chapter isn't what most of you would have wanted as this is more of a bonding experience with Mina. 

Gotta build up that chemistry before we make history.

If it's not your liking well, I 'm sorry and hopefully the next chapter will be, but if it is then great!

SO! ENJOY!

WORDS: 22498

===================================

DING...DING...DING

"Alright class, pages 12 and 13 okay." The teacher called out as the kids ignored the teacher and started to rise from their seats to head to lunch.

You, not having much, placed your slate into your bag and waited, staring down while hearing the conversations going on.

"I wonder what's for lunch?"

"Thank god it's Friday..."

"I want to take a nap."

"I'm gonna need help with homework..."

You heard each want or complaint till the one you were waiting to hear from behind.

"Ready (YN)~"

Sana's voice was heard as you turned to your right.

She got up from the seat behind you with her items and smiled down as you picked your bag up and stood up with Sana.

"Yeah,"

"Hand,"

You held your hand up and Sana grabbed it and started to guide you along as you followed behind, "also we need to go to my locker, that okay?"

"Course," you answered as Sana nodded, and away the two were.

Now you weren't able to, but multiple sets of eyes were on you both walking out of the room, and upon hearing the many conversations and openings, and closing of lockers, you knew you were in the hall.

"You good?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, you would think it would get easier to roam around." You said as Sana, maneuvering the students, held onto your hand tight.

"It gets busy as busy can get, especially with lunch. But we are not going to let you go alone with the stairs." She turned her head to you looking forward.

"I wouldn't either." You agreed as Sana hummed, turned back forward, and headed toward her locker.

This was the norm since Monday and it was doing well as the days went by for the transitions between each of the three girls; meeting after classes to guide you and to sit by you.

Course, being high school, other students were curious about you and being with the three girls.

Some felt as though you were faking and even asked you if they expected a cane or even a dog...yeah, a dog.