Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)

Tzuyu's POV

'Hmm, that should show her not to-AH!'

I was met to the ground by something from behind and I felt my hands and knees sting with pain as I hissed at the touch of the concrete.

"Who the fu-"

THUMP-RUMBLE RUMBLE- SCREECH

A scream then pierced my ears as I turned quickly...and something blurred flew by me on my left and a green car that swerved a bit further away, it's tires creating smoke as the rubber ground against the concrete. Looking forward, I saw my and (YN)'s two friends heading towards me but Momo and Nayeon turned to another direction when getting close. 

I looked towards their path...and everything had frozen in me...my brain stopped, my breathing stopped, my heart stopped.

There she was...on the ground, her body curled up...

"TZU! TZ! are you okay!?" "Oh my god Tzu!" I felt a hug on my right, but my eyes were glued onto (YN)'s form as her friends shook her and I could see their tears and hear their screams.

I could see people coming around us and asking me many questions, but I couldn't look away from scene, even if people were crowding around her.

I then saw someone knell in front of me as he asked me 'are you okay?'

I didn't answer...

I couldn't answer...

I wasn't the one who got hit...

'...(YN)...she...she saved my life.'

More screams and questions and an ambulance was heard as more people gathered around me.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I crawled and pushed the people's legs away towards (YN).

"Tzu! You can't move!" "Miss!?" "Wait?!"

I felt arms holding me, but I push them.

"NO! LET ME GO!"

I screamed at whoever was attempting to stop me while I was one my hands and knees, not caring about the ground.

I didn't care how hurt I was, I was on a deadlock path towards (YN).

"MOVE! MOVE!" I yelled as some made a path for me while others were trying to stop me. 

It wasn't long till the last body moved and my breath hitched.

There she was on the could cement...immobile and eyes shut. 

Her friends around her, Nayeon holding onto her hand crying and the other inspecting her head...her bloody head while tears fell at a rapid pace.

I heard her name over and over as I stayed put.