Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up

So I went to the doctors with my sister some weeks back and while I was there, it got me to thinking...

I had written a smut hospital theme one shot, but not a regular one shot...so...here's a fluff oneshot between our silent penguin and our savage yoda.

This is a short pure fluff chapter, sorry.

Word Count: 7563 words.

ENJOY

==========================================

Mina was an absolute mess and that was being kind about her.

She hated going to the doctor's more than anything.

As if the physical poking and prodding and needles weren't bad enough, there was also the personal questions about her mentality and emotions.

She was always so nervous she could never trust herself to drive there on her own, so for the usual checkup, she called Sana and requested to be driven.

Her best friend would always accompany her for moral support and provide something sturdy and soft for Mina to cling to while sitting and waiting in the sickeningly colorful lobby strewn with children's toys to make them believe they were actually in a fun place, misguiding them with lies and pretty things until the moment they got called in and then-

"Mina?"

She jumped at the sound of Sana's voice.

She was in the passenger's seat of the car as her friend drove on what would've been an enjoyable winter day if not for where she needed to be taken.

Mina's shoulders slumped back against the seat.

"Y-Yeah?"

Sana flashed her a quick glance.

"Hey, again I'm really sorry."

Mina bit her lip.

"It... It's fine..."

Sana was apologizing because this time, she couldn't stay with Mina at the doctor's like she'd always done previously.

She needed to pick up her girlfriend, Son Cheayoung and take her to a family event, and only had time to drop Mina off.

And despite Mina's efforts to reschedule the doctor's appointment to another day or time, nothing ended up being convenient for Sana or herself.

So this was their only option.

Sana knew Mina was beyond nervous about everything, even though this was just a checkup.

Still, she just felt awful about having to leave her there alone.

"I'll be back in time to pick you up and take you home," she reminded the girl.

But Mina seemed to be lost in thought or more likely, panic.

"Okay..." she mumbled.

It wasn't just the fact that she'd be alone today, either.

Her usual doctor had retired and she'd been given a new one starting today.

It was hard for Mina to talk to people consistently, or at all, really.

She considered it a blessing she'd ever managed to make friends with Sana, and only through her had Mina spoken to and gotten closer to Chaeyoung as well.