Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day

Fluffiness in here...sorry for the corny writing.

Enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day

===================================

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

"Okay class, it's time to start handing out our Valentine's Day cards. You can get the boxes we made earlier this week out of your cubbies and put them on your desks."

The third grade teacher watched as her students enthusiastically retrieved their Valentines mailboxes and returned to their desks.

"Once you have your boxes on your desks, you can get the valentines you brought and bring them back to your seat. We can begin when everybody is ready."

The children all sat back at their desks, anxiously waiting for the go ahead from their teacher.

"Okay. If you brought Valentines, you can go ahead and start handing them out now."

Then everyone started to get up and made their way around the room, each of them dropping a card in the boxes around the room.

Soon they were all back and soon all the cards and treats were handed out and the teacher had let the kids play for the last minutes of school.

"I can't believe the new girl did art and craft instead of getting chocolate. Who does that?" Your friend, Sana, looked into the box she had on her desk in disbelief.

You smirked at your friend; searching through her box like her life depended on it for the chocolate pieces, ignoring the non-ones. "I like them, it's nice." You said simply.

You looked at your craft, it was simple drawing of a tree with multiple hearts looking like the leaves.

You turned it around and it had the student's name: Son Chaeyoung and the usual slogan for Valentine's Day: Happy Valentine's Day.

You didn't want to look around for her since the commotion was having every student in groups.

"I guess, but it's Valentine's Day. There can never be enough chocolate." Sana answered back without looking at you.

You shrugged, "Why are you complaining, your bag is full of chocolate Sana."

She looked at you and rolled her eyes "And art...I'll probably just thr-"

"Don't be rude Sana. If you don't want it, I'll take it." You said as you held your hand out.

She looked at you funny.

"Why?"

"Because she worked hard on them." You answered. "It'll be rude to just do that."

Sana then smiled big and you had no idea why.

"San-"

She then plucked the card of art from her box and handed them at you. "Here you go."

You looked at the card she handed you.

Everyone here bought cards, but she went and did hers herself. You turned it around; it only had the person's name on it along with the usual slogan for the day

'Son Chaeyoung...Happy Valentines Day...'

Little did you know, that same person was watching your interaction from 2 seats back and to the left.

She heard everything despite the commission and smiled at your back.

"Okay everyone; it's time to clean up. When you finish cleaning your area, put the rest of your stuff in your backpacks and line up. Don't forget your Valentine's boxes." The teacher watched as the kids packed up and when the bell rang she dismissed the kids to go home.