Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)

Before we begin, this is my first requested chapter. So thank you @JenniexRosie. I hope this was good enough.

Type: Angst

====================

You and Jihyo were together for 3 years at least. You been with her a little before her Sixteen debut. And when she won, you were proud of her. All the time and work she put into her career will finally pay off. And it did. Twice was becoming the most popular K-pop group there was.

The dating ban was still there, but since you were already a couple, they allowed you both to date unless it was becoming a burden to her. Which never was. You were living close by her home with her members. You came over whenever to hang out with her and the others. Life was great ever since she came into your life. You both had laughs, memories, fun times. You both didn't even remember the last time you both fought...

Well, now you do.

================

It started about a month ago when Jihyo started to be a little weird around you. She would be quiet or just ignore what you say. You figured she must be tired from her performances and practices so you try to make her feel better by cooking or giving her massages to lift her day. Only it wasn't working.

One day you were hanging out with Jihyo and the members watching a movie when you got a text from a lady you were meeting for a while. No you weren't cheating on Jihyo. She was a jeweler.

You didn't tell anyone of her because it was a special surprise for Jihyo, your anniversary was coming up and you wanted to give Jihyo something special. It was going to be a brooch that you saw Jihyo eyeing for a while, but it was gone before she could grab it.

You remembered and contacted the jeweler who made it. You told her if she could make something like that, it was a big price to pay, but for Jihyo, you didn't care.

You gave her the details and had to meet up with her several times since you would have to check the progress of the brooch itself and to give suggestions or feedback on how it's looking.

That was about two months ago.

It was long due to the difficulty of the craft and the other projects she had, but seeing how it was looking so far. You were loving it and you were sure Jihyo would love it too.

She texted you to come for a quick second. you responded to the text and told everyone you'd be right back.

"You're leaving?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, a coworker of mine texted me, he needs my help with something." You lied, you hated it, but you needed to. Everyone looked at each other and back to you and nodded.

"Okay, be safe." Mina said.

"I will, bye girls, bye Jihyo." You said, but she just waved her hand. You frowned since she didn't properly say bye, but you let it be. You went down to a coffee place where you found her sitting there. She surprised you with a box and a ribbon on it.

You were shocked, she finished before the date of the completion, you hugged her in happiness, but quickly let go and apologized. You thanked her for her work and left the place. You carefully placed the box in a backpack you had in the car.

===================

You then came back to Twice's place to find no one watching the movie.

"Girls?" You called out, but no response. You went to Jihyo's room to see her there alone and sitting on her bed, with her phone in her hands.

She was glaring at you.