Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are

AN: THIS MAY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME PEOPLE SO SORRY ABOUT THIS AND NO HATE TO JIHYO BY THE WAY. LOVE HER.

As Twice's personal fitness instructor/nutritionist, it's your job to make sure that these girls would be in shape. You thought each of them were already in top shape since the Sixteen days, but lately they have been eating a bit too much,

(I'm looking at you Momo.)

so they JYP hired you personally to see these girls get fit

You were shocked to the fullest. Training your favorite K-pop group as well as your bias Park Jihyo. 

You accepted right away, no matter the negatives, this was a job you weren't going to say no to.

JYP primary reasons for hiring you was that were only a couple of years older than Nayeon so you were around their age, to make things more comfortable and your experience was often praised in the reviews about you.

Your first three months were spend watching their eating habits, exercising with them, or plan out their daily workout schedule when your not around. 

They would typically come to a private gym where you trained them for about an hour each day. Some days were relaxing while others were vigorous, but you didn't go hard on them as you didn't want to harm them. 

They weren't complaining or anything about it so you thought it was going smoothly. 

You were fans of the group since their debut of Sixteen. You liked them all...

... but Jihyo was the one person who caught your eye the most.

Every time she was on screen performing you would cheer her on back in the day. You heard of all the negativity that Jihyo faced when she was there with her being overweight. You scoffed at the comments, you hated people who insults or make fun of other people. And why her specifically.

In your eyes she was perfect. If only you could tell her that in person. 

Well you could tell her now, but you didn't want things to be awkward around her and get into trouble or something. 

------------------------------------------------------------

After a training session with Twice, they went off after thanking you, but one member stayed behind, Jihyo.

"Jihyo...you need to rest, you've worked hard today already." You said as she shook her head.

"I know, but 10 mins. Please~" Doing her aegyo along with her eyes that killed you. 

That works every time. 

"...Fine, but only 10 mins." As you got into positions to do some workout. She nodded and followed your lead.