M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

First I hope you all have a wonderful day with either your loved ones, your special girl/guy.

Or if you're like me, alone in your room and imagining about K-pop idols being with you.

At least that's what I do 24/7 with my nine angels of Twice. Who needs anyone when you have them right?!

But seriously, if you're single or in a relationship, spend time with any loved one and enjoy them today.

And I hope that you'll enjoy this one-shot featuring our favorite leader Jihyo.

WORD COUNT: 15124

ENJOY!!!

==========================================================

You growled in annoyance as your avatar on your phone died in the middle of the battle, effectively ending your many many attempts at the level in your game.

Sighing, you waited for the level to reset and then bring your thumb down to your phone's translucent screen, making your character go through the dungeon again, hoping that you could finally make it to the end of the level.

You lay down on your bed and hoped that playing a game for the past half hour would help pass the time quicker or to focus on something else.

Unfortunately, it did nothing of the sort. Instead, it just seemed to depress you further.

The game was hard enough as it was, but the thoughts running rampage in your head made focusing on the game nearly impossible when you received yet another text.

You almost threw your phone at the wall, but silenced your phone and dropped the phone upside down.

Releasing a deep breath to calm herself, you opened your laptop, placed your headphones on and clicked through pages upon pages of albums until you found one by her favorite band and selected their first album that was issued a few years ago.

You tapped your fingers on the laptop to the familiar beat and closed your eyes, concentrating on the main singer's voice to try and relax as you laid back.

However, just like every other attempt you'd made in the past hours, it failed within moments.

You knew it was a problem when even your favorite band couldn't cure the unease in your stomach and the whirlpool of emotions in your brain.

You couldn't help it, though.

What happened just wouldn't leave your head.

It couldn't.

It never will.

You did something...something terrible and you just...well...let's go back, shall we?

=================================

MAJOR FLASHBACK

TWO AND A HALF WEEKS AGO

It started out simple enough.

You and your nine friends of Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, and Chou Tzuyu were trying to convince Jeongyeon to go to the dance held on Valentine's Day during lunch.