F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough

Happy Halloween Readers!

A Halloween Oneshot of Chaeyoung of fluff and terror just for this year.

I know the cover gif is not Halloween, but that's the best I could find of Chaeyoung's nervous face that I could picture her to act like all brave like, but then nervous. I know she's playing, but pretend.

Bound to make mistakes in this one so feel free to correct your dumb author.

Also, I'm no horror writer. I can't do horror scenes well, so this might be a bad chapter for those expecting something super scary.

Also none of these images are mine.

Sorry T-T, BUT ENJOY!

Word Count: 10200 exactly.

----------------------------------------------

Halloween.

The night of scares and candy.

The night of people dressing up.

The night of parties going off.

The night of where Son Chaeyoung might think it's her last.

Rather than going out with her friends, asking for candy from strangers, she and her friends were heading towards a haunted mansion in an amusement park.

It was opened the week of Halloween and you all decided to come here...yes even Chaeyoung herself. Why? We'll get to that.

She was holding her composure hard, because right now...

SCREECH

Violently swung yet again against the side of the SUV, Chaeyoung braced her body and the same familiar jangling of chains and creak of wood rings through the speakers as Kim Dahyun lets out a lengthy groan in the passenger seat.

"Are you kidding me Jihyo?" comes Minatozaki Sana's voice from the back seat behind Chaeyoung.

"Hey, if it gets you to stop making out with Tzuyu back there I'll play it as many times and as loud as I want." Park Jihyo quips from the driver seat, and Chaeyoung catches a flash of Jihyo's smug grin in the rearview mirror before she swings the van around another corner into the parking lot, crushing her into Myoui Mina's side on her right as Mina held onto the seatbelt for dear life.

"I'm surprised your driving didn't kill us on the way here. It's scarier than anything we're going to experience tonight," Chou Tzuyu says dryly, as Jihyo slams the brakes on so dramatically there's a small metallic squeal before they jerk to a halt due to a red light, making everyone lean forward and complain to her.

"Jihyo!" "My neck..."

Jihyo had a smug grin.

———————————

Timeskip

After a few sharp turns and a decent smooth drive...

"We're here. Happy?" Jihyo spoke loudly.

Dahyun jerked the door open and jumping out into the cold evening air with an exaggerated sigh of relief and a yell of "Thank you god!" as Jihyo glared at her.

"Alright~ ready to get scared Tzu~" Sana asked her girlfriend as Tzuyu shrugged.

"We'll see."

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure Tzu," Jihyo retorts, throwing her scarf from her glove compartment and zipping her up to her chin. "This place is supposed to terrify you."