M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)

SO AN EXPLANATION!!

Especially to Jaksmit124 

This is smut, but there is no smut included in this part.

But before you all riot, let me explain

This chapter passed the 23k mark and I wasn't close to what I wanted to write up or finish and will mostly take another 20k + another 10 for the smut + tease (target goal) along with more story and bond of us and Dahyun.

Hence why I'm uploading for both the One-shot book and Smut book since it's technically both.

SO I'M RELEASING THIS PART AND CONTINUING WITH PART 2 QUICKLY AS THAT WILL FOCUS ON THE SMUT SECTIONS AND I DO LOVE WHAT I GOT PLANNED FOR THIS

The release will be AFTER Mina's Oneshot and I'm hoping to have a double upload of Part 2 and Coach at the same time.

SO THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

Oh and I'm no Doctor or Physical Therapist, but I did my best to research forms and videos on therapy sessions, and her injury and even interviewed a close friend who's studying to be in this area so thank you for that!

ENJOY!!

WORDS: 20975

============================

"Well, Ms. Kim, it looks like you're ready to start your physical therapy. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked Twice member Kim Dahyun.

"Very, very happy," she responded with a smile as the nurse smiled back.

The middle-aged woman looked up from her clipboard and peered at her over her glasses, perched at the tip of her nose.

"And we're glad as well Ms. Kim, at least we'll see you dancing on the stage soon enough,"

Dahyun smiled and she look towards her parents at her side, both smiling back as they were happy to have Dahyun almost back up.

Now, why was Kim Dahyun needing therapy?

Well, an unfortunate accident on stage during a performance occurred when a trap door collapsed under her, falling to the ground below and onto her ankle.

She remembered that pain in her as each member rushed over to see her on the floor surrounded by staff.

Immediately headed to the hospital and sadly surgery was required for her after three months in a cast, it was finally removed and Dahyun was set to begin her physical therapy.

You don't break your right ankle in places and get away scot-free.

Her body, as her nurse had told her several times yesterday and today, needed serious physical rehabilitation to recover fully.

But what Dahyun felt terrible about was the timeline.

The nurse informed her that months were in order for her bones to heal.

Normally three, but each person and injury is different, and in Dahyun's case...most likely longer.

Still, she'd been lucky to have just this injury and nothing threatening.

She'd be back and with the overwhelmingly positive support from her fans, members, and family, Dahyun promised her Once on V-live that she'll be back better than ever.